Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It is now possible to raise your pledge

USA Captain

you know the way is says to use the same email to raise your pledge as the one you used originally, well i didn't because i didn't know. I went from 1st Lieutenant to captain but to raise my pledge i used a different email. will this cause any problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Rabbit View Post
    you know the way is says to use the same email to raise your pledge as the one you used originally, well i didn't because i didn't know. I went from 1st Lieutenant to captain but to raise my pledge i used a different email. will this cause any problems?
    Hello. Send me a pm about the details of the pledges and I'll get it sorted

CSA Colonel

Hey I am trying to raise my pledge and it says sending email but I dont get the email.

Quote Originally Posted by DomDowg View Post
    Hey I am trying to raise my pledge and it says sending email but I dont get the email.
    Which browser are you using? Are you sure your email account is working? Have you tried sending an email to the email account of your pledge from a different email? You can also send me a pm of what you want your pledge to be raised by and then I can send you the appropriate link.

CSA Lieutenant General

I have a question about this thread. Hypothetically speaking, if someone were to pledge the $581 to receive the target rifle and play in the Technical Alpha will they then still have to pay for the game when it officially released on Steam? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Confliction View Post
    I have a question about this thread. Hypothetically speaking, if someone were to pledge the $581 to receive the target rifle and play in the Technical Alpha will they then still have to pay for the game when it officially released on Steam? Thanks in advance.
    No, every pledge includes the full game once that is released.

- Trusty

CSA Lieutenant General

Thank you TrustyJam for the quick reply. One more question please. Will upgraded weapons, ranks and/or uniforms be available for purchase at a later time if someone were to wait for the official release?

Quote Originally Posted by Confliction View Post
    Thank you TrustyJam for the quick reply. One more question please. Will upgraded weapons, ranks and/or uniforms be available for purchase at a later time if someone were to wait for the official release?
    No worries. No - all crowdfunding rewards are exclusive to backers during the crowdfunding campaign.

- Trusty

CSA Lieutenant General

In that case I will act accordingly. I look forward to seeing you on the field of battle.

Confliction

CSA Captain

I raised my pledge about a week ago from CSA Sergeant to CSA Captain and my forum badge hasn't changed yet. I wondering if y'all can change it.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX