Been a while since I lead and none of the big outfits which claim possession of the officer roles (and will TK you if you don't give them up by the way) were around on the CSA side. The USA had the 51st NYC in force and organised. So after a round of us getting rekt on the bloody lane CSA players were asking for leadership and wondering where II was or any of the ALA companies. So I took the officer class the next round, contrary what I said about not leading anymore. We formed a line in the cornfield and pushed those yankee's back. I believe Ga. and some leaders of II joined a little later with reinforcements and found our line holding the point firmly.

Of course I enjoyed leading the men (and women possibly I don't know) into battle. Especially if they know what they're doing, or doing the best they can to receive, interpret and execute the orders they hear. But the tiny thingy I'd like to underline here is:

THIS GAME NEEDS LEADERS

Men lead by an officer will absolutely destroy a steerless mob. But as yesterday showed, even a little leadership (I didn't play with these people before let alone training together) can go a long looooong way.

Thanks