Quote Originally Posted by PAIOLETTI View Post
Leifr/Digby, Trusty Jam, Hinkel or to whom it may appropriate.......

As a long time veteran of this game and the community, and as someone who has never thought his position as a game tester/player(no matter my position as commander of II Corps or Event Coordinator) has had any more warrant or sway over your decisions as a developer than anyone else who has bought the game i have my very first request. My name has been used in dishonest conduct (Nicholas Paioletti is my real name) and has been slandered against. In the Company Tool the companies G, H, K, I, E, D'quins battery A, Washingtons Battery 1 have been all on the same day taken by a [person/group of ppl] that have used my birth name and have taken control of all of these units. They have posted many homophobic, sexist and racist segments within the Descriptions, along with youtube videos of demeaning or less than Christian value pictures and segments. I am requesting you to exterminate those units that are fake and only purpose is to slander my name, the name of my regiment, and the good name of the community of WoR, which is all together a wholesome one and one that does not embarrass itself. Whoever is responsible for making such accounts should be ashamed but, without you personally doing away with these companies it PERSONALLY is an embarrassment to me and all of my unit and II Corps........again, i have never asked for anything as far as game material, maps ect ect..but this is a personal slight against me and i will need your help. Can the companies G, H, K, I, E, D'quins battery A, Washingtons Battery 1 please be cut down as they have purposely taken my regiments companies using my name, slandering about and making a mockery of us? Please let me know what your judgment is in this course and i pray you here me out and not let my units growth to be hindered or my unit to be made a mockery and embarressed in public as it is now.

****6th LA Companies G, H, K, I, E, D'quins battery A, Washingtons Battery 1**** you can delete their presence offically if you so wish. I will contact you once i have those units mustered in real numbers in game. I Currently have an Echo company (E) they are my skimishers but they only stand at 8 active men so i have not yet taken it in the company tool, before the dogs took it and slandered my unit. Please keep in contact and let me know what you think, and i hope your judgement is a fair one.

.....also unless this person or persons have a VPN i would assume you can track thier IP, it would be and interesting but not essential outcome to know who would do this to us, and i would obviously request there accounts, and real accounts to be deemed counterfeit at the minimum or wholesale exterminated. Please help me trusty, this is morally not right and obviously humiliating to my boys on a personal level.
Thats a shame someone would do such and awful thing! #WeSupportPaioletti