Thread: The Company Tool [Suggestions]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    If you have any suggestions to make. Please try and be more specific as to what you would like added or changed.
    Anyone with enough experience with the boards software formatting should be able to make good threads. I do suggest that links auto color and underline by your administrative tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    Okay then. One suggestion is the images should not be effected by the text and be reduced in size by it. The text should format to the image and not the other way around.
    Images no longer scale depending on the size of the browser window.

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Anyone with enough experience with the boards software formatting should be able to make good threads. I do suggest that links auto color and underline by your administrative tools.
    I'll have a look at that now

Edit: Now links are bold and black, should help.

http://warofrights.com/

I also added some extra tags to make the forum better compatible with other types of forums when copying posts from other forums. When you get to a foreign country, you cant expect the locals to speak the same language as you until you teach them how. Wisdom from Fancy.