Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: 1st Virginia Infantry Battalion - Companies C and D (Irish)

CSA 2nd Lieutenant

Thanks MacMillan

Post Wishing to join

Personal Information:

Steam username (The one you log in with)?: Ideed

Administrative Information:

Name you wish to use in the regiment? (Real last name or realistic alias): Ivan
    Have you ever been in a regiment for Napoleonic Wars or North and South before?: Yes (25th for NW)
    Do you understand the requirements listed above?: Yes
    Do you own a microphone?: Yes
    Do you agree to attend at least 1 of the 3 trainings/events a week?: Yes

CSA Major

Men of Erin,

As many of the men in the Battalion know, I have been on a Leave of Absence due to a family emergency and a housing situation. I really hope all you lads have been doing well and taking care of yourselves. Oh, and killing a Yankee or three. I will be returning from Leave as soon as my new room is setup and I figure out how to get my connection working well (est. middle-end of next week). I would also like to send my sincerest thanks to Lieutenant Celt, First Sergeant Bo, and Quartermaster Sergeant Winters for keeping this running in my absence. If all the NCO's and Staff could contact me that'd be most appreciated.

"Haroo!"

and Godspeed,

Captain Charles MacMillan - 1st Virginia Infantry
    Last edited by MacMillan; 08-01-2016 at 03:46 AM.
    Captain MacMillan
    Officer
    S-3, Head of Lighthouse Corps
    C Company Command
    1st Battalion Virginia Regulars

USA Lieutenant General

Men of Erin,

Our chain of command is calling for a staff meeting - Thursday at 6 EST. Attendance is mandatory for ranks Cpl and above unless you have been given express permission from myself or the Captain. As you know there has been a lot of stuff going on in the company and a lot of us have been away on vacation or off playing other games. However we would like to hold this meeting so that we can discus everything that has been happening over these past few weeks. Also about the captain-major release of war of rights, this opens up more opportunities to grow as a company. Anyone whom is not an NCO or officer you are encouraged to join this meeting as well.

Your company Sergeant
    Last edited by Kyle422; 08-01-2016 at 05:31 AM.

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle422 View Post
    Men of Erin,

Our chain of command is calling for a staff meeting - Thursday at 6 EST. Attendance is mandatory for ranks Cpl and above unless you have been given express permission from myself or the Captain. As you know there has been a lot of stuff going on in the company and a lot of us have been away on vacation or off playing other games. However we would like to hold this meeting so that we can discus everything that has been happening over these past few weeks. Also about the captain-major release of war of rights, this opens up more opportunities to grow as a company. Anyone whom is not an NCO or officer you are encouraged to join this meeting as well.

Your company Sergeant
    I've been excused by Macmillan, Kyle when I get back can you fill me in on the details please

CSA Major

Men of Erin,

Our Chain of Command is calling for a Staff Meeting. The time has been changed to Saturday at 8 PM Eastern Standard Time. Attendance is mandatory for ranks Cpl and above unless you have been given express permission from myself or their Section Leader. Anyone whom is not an NCO or officer you are encouraged to join this meeting as well.

"Sic Semper Tyrannis!"

and Godspeed,

Captain MacMillan
    Officer
    C Company Command

CSA Major

Men of Erin,

It is with pleasure that I welcome our newest Cadet, Mr. Schroder to our beloved Battalion.

You have been enrolled in the Cadet Platoon. In order to graduate from the platoon, a Cadet must attend both 2 Drills and 2 Events. Upon completion of the requirement, the Cadet will be promoted to the rank of Private on the Sunday proceeding the completion of said requirements. You will then be placed among the ranks of the Enlisted and assigned a Platoon and Section.

"Sic Semper Tyrannis!"

and Godspeed,

Captain MacMillan
    Officer
    C Company Command

CSA Major

Men of Erin,

It is with pleasure that I welcome our newest Cadet, Mr. Reid to our beloved Battalion.

You have been enrolled in the Cadet Platoon. In order to graduate from the platoon, a Cadet must attend both 2 Drills and 2 Events. Upon completion of the requirement, the Cadet will be promoted to the rank of Private on the Sunday proceeding the completion of said requirements. You will then be placed among the ranks of the Enlisted and assigned a Platoon and Section.

"Sic Semper Tyrannis!"

and Godspeed,

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Thorne
    Men of Erin,

It is with pleasure that I welcome our newest Cadet, Mr. Thorne to our beloved Battalion.

"Sic Semper Tyrannis!"

and Godspeed,

Last edited by MacMillan; 08-18-2016 at 05:15 AM.
    Captain MacMillan
    Officer
    C Company Command

CSA Captain

Well done Major MacMillan! Very authentic thread.

CSA Captain

We'll be trying to regroup the company in the very near future so as to get our boys up on the company tool.