Thread: Disk Read Error

USA Major

Disk Read Error

Fantastic new guys with the CSA Camp! I only have one problem, I can't finish downloading the game. when I start to finish with the DL, a message pops up saying Disk Read Error so i can't finish with the DL. Any one else have this or have something that can help me? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

CSA Major

Should post this in the right Section of the forums. That would be the Alpha Section
    Captain MacMillan
    Officer
    S-3, Head of Lighthouse Corps
    C Company Command
    1st Battalion Virginia Regulars

USA Major

Should post this in the right Section of the forums. That would be the Alpha Section
    Well, i tried to find it, but to no avail. What section is it in? i looked everywhere? Am i blind?

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    It's your hard drive.
    Time to buy a new one, or clean up the mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Well, i tried to find it, but to no avail. What section is it in? i looked everywhere? Am i blind?
    Have you assigned your pledge tier to your forum account yet? I think that's the problem.

USA General of the Army

Try restarting your computer, I get this error from time to time as well.

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Fantastic new guys with the CSA Camp! I only have one problem, I can't finish downloading the game. when I start to finish with the DL, a message pops up saying Disk Read Error so i can't finish with the DL. Any one else have this or have something that can help me? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Please follow this link https://warofrights.com/Crowdfunding_RequestUUID.aspx and follow the instructions to get your forum badge and gain access to the alpha section of the forum. I will move this thread there when you have done so.

As for your issue, it definitely sounds like a problem with your hard drive. Make sure you have enough space, and you might want to run a test to check the health of your hard drive as well.
    "The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on Earth." - Lieutenant General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

"It is well that war is so terrible. Otherwise we should grow too fond of it." - General Robert E. Lee

"I would rather die a thousand deaths than betray a friend." - Confederate Scout, Sam Davis

Brigadier General James J. Archer
    Archer's Brigade
    A.P. Hill's Light Division
    Army of Northern Virginia