Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Military Veterans

USA Brigadier General

I'm not a veteran yet. I'm currently serving Active Duty in the Unites States States Air Force, served a year and a half of my six year contract

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Jere View Post
    I'm not a veteran yet. I'm currently serving Active Duty in the Unites States States Air Force, served a year and a half of my six year contract
    Thank you for your service.
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

USA Brigadier General

no thanks are needed

USA General of the Army

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
    Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
    Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
    We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie
    In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
    To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
    We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
    In Flanders fields.

Another Arkansan here

11-13 Cavalry Scout
    1-77 Armor 4th Brigade 1st Armored Division. Iraq 2011

Lake Stevens,Washington Territory, United States
    I was in the US Navy for 15yrs and 6mos. I was medically and honorably discharged.

My first four years I was an 'AD' Aviation Machinist's Mate from 1994-1998. Then I became and Aircreman flying aboard P-3C Orions as an Electronic Warfare Operator (Sensor 3) from 1998-2001. Sadly due to extreme airsickness I had to cross-rate again to 'AC' Air Traffic Controller for the final 9 years of my career.

I have served aboard the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower CVN-69, USS Theodore Roosevelt, CVN-71 and the USS Enterprise, CVN-65 (all while attached to VF-32). Then I was station at NAS Pensacola, San Diego in TACRON 11 and attached to the USS Boxer LHD-4 and my final tour was at NAS Whidbey Island.

I am a graduate of S.E.R.E. in Brunswick, ME and an expert rifle and pistol shot and I have visited 14 countries. Australia by far was the best port!

Dues Ex Patria ::::::: Dirgimus
    Last edited by IRONSIDES; 11-21-2016 at 12:47 AM.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by IRONSIDES View Post
    I was in the US Navy for 15yrs and 6mos. I was medically and honorably discharged.

My first four years I was an 'AD' Aviation Machinist's Mate from 1994-1998. Then I became and Aircreman flying aboard P-3C Orions as an Electronic Warfare Operator (Sensor 3) from 1998-2001. Sadly due to extreme airsickness I had to cross-rate again to 'AC' Air Traffic Controller for the final 9 years of my career.

I have served aboard the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower CVN-69, USS Theodore Roosevelt, CVN-71 and the USS Enterprise, CVN-65 (all while attached to VF-32). Then I was station at NAS Pensacola, San Diego in TACRON 11 and attached to the USS Boxer LHD-4 and my final tour was at NAS Whidbey Island.

I am a graduate of S.E.R.E. in Brunswick, ME and an expert rifle and pistol shot and I have visited 14 countries. Australia by far was the best port!

Dues Ex Patria ::::::: Dirgimus
    Wow, that is an impressive resume! My major is Aeronautics, so I find your experiences very interesting. Thank you for your service!
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

Lake Stevens,Washington Territory, United States
    Thanks, most people don't believe me until I whip out my DD-214, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by IRONSIDES View Post
    Thanks, most people don't believe me until I whip out my DD-214, LOL.
    Why's that? If someone gave me all of that information either they are a very well rehured fake veteran or, like yourself they are an actual veteran who served our country. Thank you for your service btw. With that said, I'm inclined to believe you are a real veteran because most fake veteran just wear the uniform for attention and discounts. Rarely having a believable story.
    Want a Confederate War of Rights Youtube Channel? Check me out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGg...FzrH8wKbsaSTcA

USA President

Quote Originally Posted by General. Jackson View Post
    Jesus, is that the USA President? Abraham is dat u
    Kinda sorta, but not really...........I'm a lot more honest and better looking than ole Abe ever was