Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 50th Georgia Company C, "Coffee County Guards"

Exited to have joined the 50th!
    "But now, seeing that the spirits of death stand close about us in their thousands, no man can turn aside or escape them, let us go on and win glory for ourselves, or yield it to others."

Homer's Iliad

CSA Captain

Welcome to it bud! With you we sit at 86 men on the tool and the largest Confederate company!
    50th Georgia Co. C "Coffee County Guards"
    1st Lt. Soldier

Have you lived off of poor rations, dehydrated, in horrible boots and feared for your life while running half a mile and then brought your sights up? If you can answer yes to those questions I'll consider your suggestion to reduce aim sway. -Trusty
    I did shoot a deer at 100m once in 20 degree weather with Ugg's boots on and I hadn't eaten breakfast, closest I could get to your description -Me

CSA Captain

Welcome to the Confederacy!
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Come on guys gotta keep this thread active lest we loose our place as the largest company because all these other companies are higher on the list
    Recruit Saccadon (Soldier name Daniel R. Rigdon)
    50th Georgia Volunteer Infantry - Company G

CSA Captain

We're good , by the way guys were holding trainings, check out the steam group, also if you have any questions or want to join up add me on steam here
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021574750
    50th Georgia Co. C "Coffee County Guards"
    1st Lt. Soldier

Have you lived off of poor rations, dehydrated, in horrible boots and feared for your life while running half a mile and then brought your sights up? If you can answer yes to those questions I'll consider your suggestion to reduce aim sway. -Trusty
    I did shoot a deer at 100m once in 20 degree weather with Ugg's boots on and I hadn't eaten breakfast, closest I could get to your description -Me