Page 30 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a company/members.

Quote Originally Posted by brentcarter View Post
    You could join our newly formed mature company: 3rd Alabama Company A
    We just officially formed today. And we aim to have a mature friendly company. It is about the people not the numbers.
    Myself i am in the same situation you are in! Late 30's 2 kids fulltime job.
    Thanks for replying brent, I look forward to talking to you more in the near future. Let me know a good time for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by EazyRed View Post
    I'm New....Don't know what to do! I just picked up this game yesterday and was pretty disappointed no one was in the servers. After looking at the forums I understand. Pretty excited to get to playing this with some good guys who don't take it to seriously (calling people sir) and like to have a good time. I'm a team player and can follow simple directions lol. In my late 30's with a family, so this will be another escape route alongside other games. I also am very active in the Squad community, participating in competitive play as well as a server and community admin. Pc specs are top of the line. Thank you for reading.
    Hi ,

If you are interesting to follow us in adventure of 18th LA, we've got a Mature communauty not childs one, i am too, a father of family like you contac me by steam chat , my ID Steam : II-[18th LA]Cpt.P.Cleburne and i show you the registration forms for join us ok ?

P.Cleburne
    COS of 18thLA
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion

Quote Originally Posted by EazyRed View Post
    Thanks for replying brent, I look forward to talking to you more in the near future. Let me know a good time for ya.
    I have sent a pm message. Easiest to exchange steam names there. Usually online on steam either on my mobile or when I'm behind a pc.
    Talk to you soon
    Richmond Howitzers, 3rd Company

CSA Major

Looking for a new company. I was with the 47th for the last few months (Sgt.), but they are in a hiatus. (also made all the art for them on the company thread, if that accounts for anything)
    Been in various NW regiments over the last few years.
    Company needs to be active, commit to drills, etc.
    CSA only, obviously.
    Ain't joining some group with 5 guys of which 2 got the game.
    Mandatory attendance is a neck breaker.

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by MrMundy View Post
    Looking for a new company...
    I wish you best of luck on your search for glory, do be on the lookout for cannonballs ... considering they've cost you a previous life as a French Marchall.
    The unit from my colleague II-[18th LA]Cpt.P.Cleburne or the 3rd Alabama Company A are worth looking into.
    Join the events ! Lots of choices to be made

Looking for a new company. I was with the 47th for the last few months (Sgt.), but they are in a hiatus. (also made all the art for them on the company thread, if that accounts for anything)
    Been in various NW regiments over the last few years.
    Company needs to be active, commit to drills, etc.
    CSA only, obviously.
    Ain't joining some group with 5 guys of which 2 got the game.
    Mandatory attendance is a neck breaker.
    Hi mate contac me if you want i looking for a lieutnant to build my english platoon please contac me by steam if you are interesting : II-[18th LA]Cpt.P.Cleburne

Quote Originally Posted by Redleader View Post
    I wish you best of luck on your search for glory, do be on the lookout for cannonballs ... considering they've cost you a previous life as a French Marchall.
    The unit from my colleague II-[18th LA]Cpt.P.Cleburne or the 3rd Alabama Company A are worth looking into.
    Thanks brother
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of

Quote Originally Posted by Redleader View Post
    the 3rd Alabama Company A are worth looking into.
    I would agree :-)

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by brentcarter View Post
    I would agree :-)

I would like to doubt that you would want me after my glorious display yesterday!

I would like to doubt that you would want me after my glorious display yesterday!
    Was loads of fun and great to have teamplay going

Hi all ,

The 18th LA looking for a person who speaks english and french as well , the experiences in game doesnt matter i will give some training , it will be promoted as Lieutnant and lead the english platoon
    Cpt Cleburne
    COS of 18th LA
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of