Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Sixth Louisiana Infantry [6th LA] "Tigers"

CSA Captain

Hello, Gary Anderson

We do not have a particular policy regarding participation. All we ask from our members is that you show up when you are able, we understand and stress life comes first. So to my knowledge as an Officer in the 6th Louisiana, you can never be removed from the Regiment for being on leave (just let your higher ups know about you being busy) the only way I could see someone removed is if they never ever show up.

So, the answer is simply show up when you can, and when you do show up give us your full effort. We do have a schedule however as you see above, Sunday and Mondays are our most important days for our unit.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Garysanderson96 View Post
    Hi, I just got the game.
    And I'm looking for company to play.
    And I heard your group is great and decided to ask some question before deciding to join.
    I have question about your company participant policy.
    Cause I'm still in school and have friends/groups in other games and sometimes it's conflicting.
    So I would like know what you participant policy.
    Thanks
    Welcome to the Tigers Recruit Anderson!
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

Several minor updates to the front page. Regimental flag updated to a more accurate representation of the bunting probably used at Antietam. Calendar updated. Company muster strengths updated to reflect Company Tools. Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 6thLouisianaTigers View Post
    Several minor updates to the front page. Regimental flag updated to a more accurate representation of the bunting probably used at Antietam. Calendar updated. Company muster strengths updated to reflect Company Tools. Etc.
    Thank you, looks excellent! Appreciate you keeping up on the forum.
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by PAIOLETTI View Post
    Thank you, looks excellent! Appreciate you keeping up on the forum.
    I have thoroughly enjoyed playing with you guys the last few nights. Great group of guys.
    Captain Carter, North Carolina - Serving the 6th Louisiana

Ancestry
    Private John Autry - 2nd NC Light Battery Company C
    Sergeant Daniel Autry - 20th NC Infantry Company I
    Private Amos Ammons - 53rd VA Infantry (Unknown company)
    Private Alpheus Ammons - 20th VA Cavalry (Maybe Company A, died in battle, Fisher Hill)
    Private Daniel J. Ammons (DJ) - 51st NC Company K
    Private Reason Ammons - 20th VA Cavalry Company A

Quote Originally Posted by Easty View Post
    I have thoroughly enjoyed playing with you guys the last few nights. Great group of guys.
    Thanks Captain Carter it was a pleasure. Looking forward to seeing your unit grow and prosper within the community. If there is anything i can do to help you along the way just let me know. You and your Tarheels are always welcome amongst our ranks.
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI

CSA Lieutenant General

Happy to join this awesome game and company. Born in Vicksburg, MS and raised in Baton Rouge, Louisiana!! True Tiger. Been playing Ultimate general: Civil war so long but had been watching this game for ages. Finally answering the call.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickie Spanish View Post
    Happy to join this awesome game and company. Born in Vicksburg, MS and raised in Baton Rouge, Louisiana!! True Tiger. Been playing Ultimate general: Civil war so long but had been watching this game for ages. Finally answering the call.
    Welcome to the 6th Louisiana Battalion!
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI

This is the Historical weekend of the Battle of Antietam Event. Come out and support the 6th and bring honor to all those brave men who took the fight to the enemy in his own backyard and fought and fell for Dixie. Events are as follows. -Sunday 230pm EST EU Promotions/ 3pm EU Event/7pm 6th LA reeinactment & 8pm NA Event
    -Monday 7pm Regimental Meeting/ 8pm Battle of Sharpsburg Line Battle Event
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI

Today, Update 121 brings us the regimental colors of the 6th Louisiana Infantry! The texture artist for our beloved flag was our very own Cpt. Bradley, who celebrated his birthday today, as well!
    Last edited by 6thLouisianaTigers; 09-22-2018 at 03:45 AM.