Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In game reward scheme idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    Right, however this is a video game and certain concessions must be made.
    You're new to the game PikeStance; would you be quite so happy with the current status of Phase II if many of the more active players here held a large advantage over you in both singular and group combat? Some of us have been here since 2015 in one form or another. I'm sure you would find it terribly unfair if I could load faster than you, steady my aim faster than you, recover my stamina faster than you and maintain morale (suppression) at a steady level.
    Yes, I am new. I am curious, would you mind explaining what is human controlled and what is animated for you. Please?
    <--PikeStance -----
    New Orleans Native, Living in Shanghai!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    We might check out some influences on the gameplay in the future, when its raining
    Just of the back off that, do we different intensity of rain, ie drizzle, heavy and downpour type of thing? I like the idea of intensity affecting the percentage of miss fire.
    Also read that some people are not fans of the trickle screen effect, I agree. But if we ever get spyglass or binoculars can we have it affecting those instead?
    And keeping it on topic, can I also get a steam badge for surviving an entire battle XD