Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Wanted to ask the csa how they have liked the last few days getting the union side

USA General of the Army

So the main issue the CSA has from reading through the reliant posts are: They don't like the match up of Springfield '42 vs Sharps Rifle and they believe that currently the ticket system has placed the CSA at too strong a disadvantage. I don't disagree with the issue at hand. I do disagree with how you've chosen to voice your discontent.

Would it not be better to simply play on with the current format to help the devs collect as much vital data as they can to fix the issues. Instead you rush off to the Union so you can, for all intensest and purposes, satisfy your inability to cope maturely with loss for the time being. I'm sorry but that is how it is coming across. Your way of running around going "we're going to stop play" is really unwanted and an immature and inappropriate response.

By all means leave if this is how you are going to act at one minor in balanced update. Your money will be put to good use fixing the issue whilst the rest of us wait patiently and understandingly. If you're not going to leave then learn a better and more fitting way to voice your issues and qualms with the devs.

CSA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by CommissarAj View Post
    I mean I called you a pooft for a reason.
    triggered.jpg
    "May we find a fruitful path in our endeavours, and show strength to our enemy's as we gallantly charge to meet them on the field of battle!"-
    Captain of the 11th MS Company F "Noxubee Rifles"

maxresdefault.jpg When your only source of self validation is spicy comments on a dysfunctional forum. ROAR

CSA Major

commisarAJ just who are you again never seen you in a game yet and here you are bitching about being petty well play the game and maybe we will think more of you
    all where the hell is my screen shots of a full 80 person i am still waiting cause i think someone got this game confused with another game that starts with a H

again Bravesquat please play the game some before you come on here and make ideas all you seem to do is want to incite people and toll post oh yea i see a bridge for you to hide under
    sorry but you only seem to come out when we trying to have a serious discussion i dont recall seeing you much in game hell i even see A P HILL play now so please come join use and see
    Last edited by sal_tuskin; 11-07-2017 at 10:43 PM.

CSA Brigadier General

What makes it even better is now I know who you are "goodshots" what are you like 11??? I heard your voice in game when you were screaming lots of profanity as my revolver hammer fell.
    "May we find a fruitful path in our endeavours, and show strength to our enemy's as we gallantly charge to meet them on the field of battle!"-

USA General of the Army

Yet again, when a point can not be defended adequately, another thread degenerates into name calling.
    This thread is about how do we like playing Union and then expanded into why are we doing it.
    That has been established ... hate doing it but the alternatives are even less palatable.

Arguing furthers the game not one bit and appears to entrench opinions not change them.
    That being said I will address the two questions asked ...
    - The Blue Bulllies are obvious if you have been here any length of time or wish to do a bit of research on many of the locked threads.
    - Nobody has ever threatened to quit testing, that I can recall.
    It has been mentioned as an option that nobody wants to do.
    This was clearly stated a mere ONE page ago ...
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cooley View Post
    We chose the second one because we refuse to be bullied into the first OR give up on a potentially great game by taking the third.
    I am not sure how our "refusal to quit testing" can be construed as a "threat to quit testing" but I have long since given up on fathoming the inner workings of the minds of Forum Warriors.

I have to agree completely that little is gained by these Speed Skirms and hereby amend our previous offer ...
    Let us know when you want to meet in battle and we will spawn in as Union and you as Confederates.
    We will wait at spawn until you tell us you are ready to defend yourselves.
    Then we will attack and prove that it isn't the usual Union tactic of bum rushing the spawn, that we have emulated as the New Southern Yankee Army, that is the difference maker.
    Let us know any other parameters that you might wish added, short of tossing our weapons down and charging, and we will see what we can do to make your stay at Antietam more pleasant.
    My Great Great Grandfather, Isaac MacDonal Cooley, served as a Pathfinder Cavalry Scout
    in the 1st Arkansas Cavalry Regiment (Dobbin's) Company K
    My Avatar flies his Unit Guidon to Honor his Service.
    My Credo is a simple one ... Unit before Self with Honor above ALL else.

Hibachi Fried Rice.

Chop the onion.
    Heat vegetable oil on medium high in large skillet or wok (use the skillet or wok you cooked the chicken in earlier).
    Add the onion and sauté.
    Sauté onion for 3-4 minutes or until almost tender enough to eat.
    Add the bean sprouts.
    Sauté for 1-2 minutes.
    Move the vegetables to the side of the pan.
    Add the eggs, lightly scramble as you add them to the skillet.
    Once scrambled add the rice and butter.
    Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
    Add the soy sauce and cook an additional minute.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Squiggles View Post
    Honestly I just find it funny an old man is arguing with me on the forums. I mean waste precious time you have left on me please. Knowing the sands of time slowly just passing for as you type responses gives me great joy. The day you are lowered in your grave will be sad for no one, because no one will probably remember you.

Also sal_tuskin i have 120 hours in game most of the with the name commissaraj I mostly play eu events. I only recently changed my name as a joke. So it shows how ignorant you are trying to make a point. I don't where in the "Proud South" you are, but honestly your education is horrible. This game starts with a W for War, but you seem slightly for mentally deficient Sir Squiggles. Enjoy your evening of sitting in your ts virtually stroking your epeens with each other though.

CSA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by CommissarAj View Post
    Honestly I just find it funny an old man is arguing with me on the forums. I mean waste precious time you have left on me please. Knowing the sands of time slowly just passing for as you type responses gives me great joy. The day you are lowered in your grave will be sad for no one, because no one will probably remember you.

Also sal_tuskin i have 120 hours in game most of the with the name commissaraj I mostly play eu events. I only recently changed my name as a joke. So it shows how ignorant you are trying to make a point. I don't where in the "Proud South" you are, but honestly your education is horrible. This game starts with a W for War, but you seem slightly for mentally deficient Sir Squiggles. Enjoy your evening of sitting in your ts virtually stroking your epeens with each other though.
    4 post on the forums xD just to try and roast I love it. And I really didn't know 20 was old I guess you are so much more of a mental giant than I could ever wish to be. I think we all have something important to learn from you.

CSA Major

Alas, I return from working on the continent to find this thread degenerating a little too quickly. It's good to know that folk know when to leave their keyboards alone for the betterment of all. Truly there are some brave and noble warriors here.

Locking thread.
    Last edited by Leifr; 11-16-2017 at 10:31 AM.