Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Grand Confederate Army

CSA Secretary of War

The Grand Confederate Army

The Grand Confederate Army
    The Grand Army of the Confederacy has been raised! In order to protect ourselves, our families, and our rights, the government of this new nation has chosen to raise a new army of volunteers! All freedom loving men are called to serve and fight the aggression of the Union! For Southern rights, hurrah!

Companies Registered Within the Army:

24thGA Co.A
    1st South Carolina Co. A
    To be listed
    To be listed
    To be listed
    To be listed
    To be listed
    To be listed
    To be listed
    To be listed
    To be listed
    To be listed
    To be listed
    To be listed
    To be listed
    To be listed

Disclaimer: We are a new organization that is currently enlisting companies within the army! We are few now but intend to be the largest, most efficient community the confederacy will ever see and know for "War of Rights"
    Why Should You Join the Army?
    Joining the army is a great step to help you, and an organization grow the community and foster a spirit of camaraderie.
    Events, discussions, and communication across unit lines is what keeps a community alive and well, so helping to organize and have fun doing so is a great reason to participate! Finally, I know that we all want this community to grow and succeed, so lets get together to make the game, and the Southern contingent become tighter knit and more enjoyable!
    I hope you consider applying, or at least taking part in this endeavor!

Best Regards,
    CSA Secretary of War
    Pokerstuds
    Last edited by Pokerstuds; 02-03-2017 at 11:45 PM.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerstuds View Post
    5th Ohio Company "A"
    3rd Tennessee Company "A"
    Unfortunately, both of those companies will be invalid on the company tool. The 5th Ohio is obviously a Union company, and the 3rd Tennessee did not participate in the Maryland Campaign, and isn't featured on the tool.

USA Lieutenant General

From what I know, the 5th Ohio is changing their name and I don't know the whole situation about the 3rdTN. 24thGA Co.A should be on there as well :P

CSA Secretary of War

Quote Originally Posted by yoyo8346 View Post
    Unfortunately, both of those companies will be invalid on the company tool. The 5th Ohio is obviously a Union company, and the 3rd Tennessee did not participate in the Maryland Campaign, and isn't featured on the tool.
    Thanks for the heads up! Changed to what it should be and will be adding more as we go!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerstuds View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! Changed to what it should be and will be adding more as we go!
    We will be changing over to CSA for this army.

USA Brigadier General

Good luck, but if you don't mind me asking, why not make a brigade? it's fits better and since you have companies, you can form battalions with the companies, kinda like christ brigade has it setup

CSA Secretary of War

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsmithern View Post
    Good luck, but if you don't mind me asking, why not make a brigade? it's fits better and since you have companies, you can form battalions with the companies, kinda like christ brigade has it setup
    Because atm it is mostly companies, but we would like to make it a larger, CSA community group De Facto yes essentially it is a brigade, but we are aiming to expand upon its base. Its a matter of nomenclature really

CSA Major

Jumping straight in to the army formations huh? Better to build a legitimate company first and then, maybe, a functional brigade.
    The community is already here; lumping them together under one homogenous umbrella won't change diddly squit.

Still, best of luck and all that.

USA Lieutenant General

Well I don't think it's fair to judge just yet. Starting things in advance can be a good thing, gives you more time to be organized, set things up, recruit. We all know this was bound to happen at one point or another and it's better a fresh face starting it then someone from North & South.

CSA Captain

Not to be against you creating this but did someone try to create an Army of the Confederacy and it was shot down?
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX