Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What battlefields would you like to see?

USA Lieutenant Colonel

I just reinstalled Insurgency and that Game has been modded to hell and back (WW2, Vietnam, SWAT/CQB along with all the vanilla stuff) i'm hoping they try to make WOR as accesible as you'd probably see it given the same treatment once released on Steam (different theatres made by third parties).

CSA Major

The Wilderness, Chickamauga, and Malvern Hill, my ancestor fought in all these battles in the 20th Georgia, he survived somehow, a few of his family members who were also in the 20th died at Malvern Hill or as a result of it.
    Jesse S. Crosby, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - May 6, 1864

Samuel T. McKenzie, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - September 2, 1862

Joseph C. McKenzie, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - October 1, 1863

Henry C. McKenzie, 3rd Georgia Infantry, June 1, 1861 - January 28, 1863

Charles R. Beddingfield, 38th Alabama Infantry

Samuel L. Cowart, Cobb's Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    The Wilderness, Chickamauga, and Malvern Hill, my ancestor fought in all these battles in the 20th Georgia, he survived somehow, a few of his family members who were also in the 20th died at Malvern Hill or as a result of it.
    I would second Chickamauga. My ancestor along with numerous others were at this battle as well.

The Seven Days Campaign, Chickamuaga, Cedar Creek, Atlanta, Bentonville to name a few........

Private T. S. Cadenhead
    Co. "F"
    1st Texas Infantry
    Hood's Brigade

Chickamauga and Missionary Ridge would be nice.

Seems like someone aught to be able to custom map a lot of these. Add custom skins, customize the weapons and viola. The maps just need to let custom skins come with them. Or you could just use existing units, I guess.
    Gameplay Suggestions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjUuaVXTJsY

Old Pennsylvania Discord: https://discord.gg/MjxfZ5n

CSA Captain

To maintain any FPS American Civil War game you need full maps. This is not CoD or Arma or anything like that, civil war era battles just will not work with a few people. In my humble opinion diluting this game any more than is 100% needed, is a VERY bad idea indeed. In fact, I think private servers are a mistake, let alone new battles.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Sox View Post
    To maintain any FPS American Civil War game you need full maps. This is not CoD or Arma or anything like that, civil war era battles just will not work with a few people. In my humble opinion diluting this game any more than is 100% needed, is a VERY bad idea indeed. In fact, I think private servers are a mistake, let alone new battles.
    In time we will see where this game goes.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

USA Brigadier General

Wouldn't mind seeing some North Carolina Skirmish maps, I say skirmish maps because most of the battles weren't too big.

as for bigger maps, I'd really enjoy a Manassas map.

CSA Major

Yeah, The one I'd love is Fredericksburg. That would be a interesting map.