PDA

View Full Version : Drama

MrAmerican
12-20-2015, 09:20 PM
I'm seeing it a lot more often now that the community is growing. Drama is what killed the community of Napoleonic Wars, please don't let that cancer spread here.

Lets all just come in here with a clean slate, forget the problems you may have had with eachother in the past in seperate communities. We are all here for one thing, to help War of Rights become an amazing game. Don't let your egos get in the way. This game can be perfect but if the community acts like children, then the game is worth nothing. Just speaking my mind here.

If you're feeling flamed listen to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYLsyNBnE5M

We all have the right to our opinions, but sometimes it is better to just hold your tounge.

;)

Reznikov12
12-21-2015, 01:53 AM
I thought Napoleonic Wars community died because of the age, what happened specifically if you want to talk about it.

MrAmerican
12-21-2015, 02:02 AM
I thought Napoleonic Wars community died because of the age, what happened specifically if you want to talk about it.

Over time is just fell apart, age has to do with it, but also the fact that no one can get along. Too much regimental drama. Once this game releases i'm packing up my regiment and moving the hell out of NW ;)

Willie Fisterbottom
12-21-2015, 02:18 AM
Lol its not dead thousands of people play it every day, not as many as a few years ago but thats because the games been out for like 6 years.

Maximus Decimus Meridius
12-21-2015, 09:57 AM
yes but its dying. The community divide more and more. More people ( and within really good and well known people) stop playing.

In the german community is a lot drama and it is divided. Thats the reason why some german (or companies which are lead by germans) found "The German Volunteers". We are 4 Companies which want to play together, support each other and have a lot of fun. :)

(sry for my english. i am a german volunteer with accent :p )