PDA

View Full Version : Is North and South dying?

Fredrick
01-09-2016, 12:40 AM
I notice, that I keep losing men or just don't come to events due to them not being internet in MB or just being bored. It's hard to recruit, due to big regiments taking all of the recruits. When I see regiments, I just notice that most of them disband due to inactivity and I just hope that War of Rights won't die quickly and will live on for 5 or 6 years, because man! I might disband or close my regiment till WOR.

Patrick Kurtz
01-09-2016, 04:06 AM
I don't think so, every time the DA has an event the servers are almost always full. Maybe if you're playin on the Union side you may have less, I wouldn't know.

Bravescot
01-09-2016, 08:00 AM
The UA events are full as well. I just don't think this guy is aware of the main event times

SemajRednaxela
01-09-2016, 11:14 AM
Biggest issue is simply the time difference between GMT and E/WPT

It can be rather difficult to persuade people in the UK and Europe to stay up till 1-2am. That and events rarely start when their meant to due to lack of organisation etc

Bravescot
01-09-2016, 11:46 AM
UA events are at 9pm GMT on Fridays and Saturdays. They're more then often full, I've never seen one fall below 150 min.

Patrick Kurtz
01-09-2016, 05:09 PM
Yeah, my regiment in the DA has an event every night aside from Monday, we usually have 180+ people there.

Gandalf
01-09-2016, 06:26 PM
Yep, we're still alive and kicking, for the most part.

Scots
01-10-2016, 07:40 AM
UA events are at 9pm GMT on Fridays and Saturdays. They're more then often full, I've never seen one fall below 150 min.

I have. Not often, but I have seen is drop many times, usually coinciding with some other factor though. But as for DA events, now that holiday vacations are over, we seem to have more people than we did during the holiday break, especially at the week end events be they EU or NA.

Migs
01-10-2016, 08:03 AM
we have 60 members and growing try putting more time into recruiting

Henronicus
01-10-2016, 05:49 PM
Hey there migs. By the way, in my personal opinion, N&S will not die until WOR comes out, and even then, it will probably still be played.

Challis89
01-10-2016, 11:56 PM
Played in the US DA events this weekend and all full even people not getting in. Won't die in my opinion but get stronger as this game nears the alpha and beta stages. I just hope wor can break the 200 player barrier

NotoriousWeeb
01-11-2016, 07:47 AM
I'm from the us and in highschool so I have a different experience but....

I think most people are just busy with work this time of year. I have finals this week and even if I do have the time to make it to a event I usually don't have the energy. I can go to a summer event anytime but I'm too tired during the week and sometimes during the weekends to play at all.

SHoGUN
01-19-2016, 10:32 AM
It's very hard getting starting out in this game. I'm a decent player in most fps and hack and slash games like War of the Roses, and have played a lot of single player warband (plus a little online) but the ridiculously high skill level of some players I've seen so far in this game, along with the high ping on my end makes it impossible for melee, and in turn, very hard to enjoy for a new player.