PDA

View Full Version : Why did and keep going Devs

Filkins
01-13-2016, 10:07 PM
I am wondering why you are making war of rights. Like what made you think of it and why the name. Could you give me i depth answers thanks.

Maximus Decimus Meridius
01-14-2016, 12:27 PM
one reason I heard is that this term is very general and can be adopted for other settings

War of Rights: the roman civil war
war of rights: the 30 years war

TrustyJam
01-14-2016, 12:31 PM
one reason I heard is that this term is very general and can be adopted for other settings

War of Rights: the roman civil war
war of rights: the 30 years war

The reason of the name is that, to us, it can very well mean two different things. A war of state's rights and a war for human rights. Each of these sides represent a very commonly used cause of the war. :)

- Trusty

Maximus Decimus Meridius
01-14-2016, 01:02 PM
but it doesn't say that it isn't adoptable to other periods of time ;)

zerosius
01-14-2016, 03:20 PM
The reason of the name is that, to us, it can very well mean two different things. A war of state's rights and a war for human rights. Each of these sides represent a very commonly used cause of the war. :)

- Trusty

Indeed! I always found the name to be well chosen for that reason :)

Rithal
01-16-2016, 03:49 PM
but it doesn't say that it isn't adoptable to other periods of time ;)

Indeed! I always found the name to be well chosen for that reason :)

Well you may find that many wars, especially in the last 250 years or so, are "wars of rights". :)

It definitely leaves the option open to expand and create new games beyond the Civil War if the developers ever want to pursue that. We'll probably have to see how things go with War of Rights first however. ;)

PGT Beauregard
01-16-2016, 11:43 PM
Indeed, at first I was puzzled at the choice of the title, but after some reflection I don't think there is any better. It fits perfectly.