PDA

View Full Version : 26th Virginia Infantry Regiment - Company A (The York River Rifles)

Colonel P. R. Page
01-24-2016, 03:08 PM
I am forming a new regiment and if anyone wants to join up you are welcome to it.

(The 26th Virginia Infantry Regiment didn't fight in the Maryland Campaign.)

A. P. Hill
01-24-2016, 03:11 PM
Congrats. Welcome to the CSA.

Colonel P. R. Page
01-24-2016, 03:14 PM
Companies to be formed are:

Company A (The York River Rifles)

Company B (R. C. Kerr's Company) - many men from Jackson, Mississippi

Company C (The King and Queen Minute Men)- many men from King and Queen county.

Company D (Captain Alexander James' Company) - many men from Mathews County.

Company E (The Lincoln Hunters) From Gloucester County

Company F (The Gloucester Invincibles) From Gloucester County.

Company G (The Clifton Guards) - many men from King and Queen County.

Company H (The King and Queen Guards) - many men from King and Queen County.

Company I (The Jackson Grays) - many men from King and Queen County.

Company K (The Gloucester Grays) From Gloucester County.

Bravescot
01-24-2016, 03:50 PM
Ummmm.....I'm sorry what? Are you basically saying you're reserving all companies of the 26th Virginia?

Mississippi
01-24-2016, 07:37 PM
Welcome to the Confederacy!

Colonel P. R. Page
01-24-2016, 08:02 PM
Ummmm.....I'm sorry what? Are you basically saying you're reserving all companies of the 26th Virginia?

No,

I'm not going to reserve all companies.

I'm just saying that they need to be formed.

Colonel P. R. Page
01-24-2016, 08:06 PM
Greetings Colonel Wales,

I trust the scholars of the great University Of Mississippi have studied the subject of keeping their rifles in good condition.

Colonel P. R. Page
01-24-2016, 08:08 PM
Greetings from Virginia!

I admire General A.P. Hill.

There was many of a time that he saved General Lee's army.

A. P. Hill
01-24-2016, 08:20 PM
Greetings from Virginia!

I admire General A.P. Hill.

There was many of a time that he saved General Lee's army.

Thank you Sir!
He is, I think the most under rated of Lee's Generals

Colonel P. R. Page
01-25-2016, 01:17 AM
Welcome to the Confederacy!

How does one gain recruits?

Bravescot
01-25-2016, 01:29 AM
How does one gain recruits?

http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?957-How-To-Make-a-Company-Regiment

Mississippi
01-25-2016, 04:02 AM
Greetings Colonel Wales,

I trust the scholars of the great University Of Mississippi have studied the subject of keeping their rifles in good condition.

Yes sir! 1841 Mississippi Rifle!

Colonel P. R. Page
01-26-2016, 09:42 PM
Yes sir! 1841 Mississippi Rifle!

Give em' hell Mississippi!!

Hiram Lee
05-29-2016, 10:27 PM
hello colonel my favorite was jackson and i personally think all of lee's general were underrated. i admire general lee, however if it wasn't for the love of the regimental, divisional, brigade, and corps commanders the war would have been lost at 1st Mannassas.

ps what weapon shall we use sir, i suggest 1853 Enfield due to the high quality british craftsmen ship.

God save The Southern Gentleman.

p.s. to all, i will be doing a lot of the recruting for the Bloody 26th so contact me or the good colonel.

i will edit this post soon with info on the company structure. For all accurate Men, Colonel, Lt. Col. and Major WILL pick the best shooters to form an advance squad to scout for the company.

Colonel- P. R. Page (Company Commander) If fell Lt. Col. will take command. If second should fall Major will take command on and forth. 1 Pvt. will be designated should all officers fall to lead the Co.
Lt. Colonel-ToastedTed (Right Wing Residing) If fell 1st Lt. will take command. So on and so forth
Major- Hiram Lee (Left wing Residing) If fell 2nd Lt. will take command. So on and so forth
Captain- Richter (Colonel's Personal Secretary) If fell Sergeant Maj. will fill role of 2nd Lt. and 1st Lt. will take command 2nd Lt. will move to to 1st
1st Lieut.- (Lt. Colonel's personal secretary) If fell 2nd Lt. will take command Sergeant Maj. will fill 2nd Lt.
2nd Lieut.-Panzer_Films(Major's Personal Secretary)/is Brevet does these duties but cant make the commitment. If fell Sergeant major will fill
Sergeant Major- /If fell Quartermaster will fill
2 Colour Sergeant-Boss_Suse jr. /No matter who falls the flag will be protected if there is one man left he will die holding the flag up/ If the flag bearer falls the closest man will take the flag
Quartermaster Sergeant- Greencar /If fell 1st Sergeant will fill
1st Sergeant- /If fell a Sergeant will fill
4 Sergeants-Panzer_films(there will be 4 sergeants as Panzer is Brevet 2nd Lt. /If all should fall 2 corporals will fill
6 Corporals- /If all fall a designated group will fill
Musician- /(Rank of Corporal) If fell sorry
Private-Seer, Commander_Vex, Reb, Owen Emerson, / If all fell you will be remembered

Panzer_Films, Commander_Vex, and Boss_Suse Jr. are not members yet but will join.
will try to up date daily. 50 man Co. if you wish to sign up type below. These are the official ranks there are more however, they are not posted. we now have a steam group,and if you are a member please post youre steam name and you will be sent an invite or if you wish to join same, post below youll be sent a message and an invite.