PDA

View Full Version : Reliving "Most" of our Ancestry Past

ImperfectPK
01-27-2016, 04:46 AM
I've found this game very interesting on how most of our Ancestry fought during the Civil War and now we are basically recreating it into Modern Times within a Video Game. For me personally I own a sword and pardons from my Great x3 (I Think) Grandfather who was apart of the 8th Mississippi Regiment Company I (Confederate Guards). The pardons were for after the War because of his crime of shooting 3-5 Northern Soldiers in a bar and served jail time.

The main reason why im posting this is im wondering is What is your past ancestry and how was it involved within the Civil War.

Also if anyone needs help finding their ancestry I'll be happy to try and help you.

Mi'kmaq
02-11-2016, 10:43 PM
Abraham D. Weaver, Private, Tennessee Reserves (CSA) . Captured at Bristol, TN on December 14th 1864 and sent to Camp Chase. Released on December 25th, 1865.

Arthur Rankin Sisk, Private, 3rd Arkansas Cavalry (USA)

Calloway H. Hodges, Private, 1st Arkansas Infantry (USA)

Anson Mills, First Lieutenant, 18th Infantry Regiment (USA)

N. M. Stewart, Major, 14th Tennessee Cavalry "Neely's" (CSA)

Oliver Perry Kelly, Private, 38th Alabama Infantry Regiment (CSA). Slightly wounded in the shoulder from a shell fragment at the Battle of Atlanta. He was captured on 22 July 1864 and imprisoned at Camp Chase, Ohio and was subsequently released in May 1865.

Elihu P. Forehand, Private, 9th Missouri Infantry (CSA). He was a drummer.

Bravescot
02-12-2016, 07:32 AM
There is already a thread for discussing ancestry, please use it.