PDA

View Full Version : Teamspeak Hosting

Void
02-20-2016, 04:45 AM
I have a teamspeak that is willing to host companies, aslong as they follow a set of rules:

The display of sexually suggestive objects, pictures, magazines, posters, cartoons or
calendars - Warning

Sexual, racial, religious, age (and any other characteristic protected by law), or language related jokes - Ban

Written or oral abuse of a sexual (or any other protected category) nature (e.g. sexually
and/or racially degrading or vulgar words used to describe an individual) - Warning - Ban

Comments about an individual’s body, sexual orientation, sexual prowess or sexual
deficiencies - Kick & Warning

The use of profanity in usernames, channel names, descriptions, or avatars - Warning

Do not poke or spam people in a [DND] Channel - Kick & Warning

If someone is another realism unit or group from a similar game somewhere else do not atttempt to recruit them from their group

Only Server Owners and Admins can use soundboards

No voice Changers

Do not Kick or Ban someone without giving a spoken warning

Swearing is only allowed in certain offices and locked rooms

Recruiting of members from another group of the same or similar is strictly forbidden and will result of a warning or removal from teamspeak

If you actually read these rules and are willing to follow them. Msg me http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124042333/

Maximus Decimus Meridius
02-20-2016, 02:15 PM
LOL

I swear i have seen a thread like this from you. :confused:

Void
02-20-2016, 04:37 PM
LOL

I swear i have seen a thread like this from you. :confused:

Indeed, the mods took it down cause it was in the wrong place even though i thought it was it the right one, so i just posted it here.

Void
02-22-2016, 04:15 PM
I must have my teamspeak to myself apparently :P