PDA

View Full Version : Last Stand

SirJosh
10-25-2013, 06:14 PM
Do you think it would be possible to add last stand? For example, you get shot in the legs, perhaps, and you can't move. You can either crawl away to safety or get healed by medics if there are some. Or you can stay where you are at take out your pistol and perform last stand. I don't know if this is asking too much, just suggesting lol. :rolleyes:

TrustyJam
10-25-2013, 07:36 PM
We're most certainly going to include a rather detailed wounding system - performing a last stand "COD style" however won't be included. :)

- Trusty

SirJosh
10-25-2013, 07:47 PM
Alright that is what I meant to say xD So with your wounding system, it depends on where you get hit right?

TrustyJam
10-25-2013, 07:49 PM
Alright that is what I meant to say xD So with your wounding system, it depends on where you get hit right?

That's right. We'll talk about it's details at a later stage when it's actully implemented.

- Trusty

Estus
10-25-2013, 08:33 PM
I dont know... Maybe the "last stand" can be replaced by a bleeding system, which you'll loose health until death when hitted in a vital region of the body (like the neck or chest).

TrustyJam
10-25-2013, 08:36 PM
I dont know... Maybe the "last stand" can be replaced by a bleeding system, which you'll loose health until death when hitted in a vital region of the body (like the neck or chest).

We do indeed have a bleeding system in mind - it won't have anything to do with a neck/head or chest shot though, you're a gonner in both instances. :)

- Trusty

Estus
10-25-2013, 09:19 PM
We do indeed have a bleeding system in mind - it won't have anything to do with a neck/head or chest shot though, you're a gonner in both instances. :)

Yeah, this makes sense...

[RG]Chewie
10-26-2013, 06:02 AM
How about a knock down feature where you get hit in the leg and fall and you cant get up unless one of your team-mates helps you to your feet. Once on your feet you walk slower and limp.

Estus
10-26-2013, 11:33 AM
Chewie;2041']How about a knock down feature where you get hit in the leg and fall and you cant get up unless one of your team-mates helps you to your feet. Once on your feet you walk slower and limp.

I think it would be annoying to have to help someone get up every time.

[RG]Chewie
10-26-2013, 05:13 PM
I think it would be annoying to have to help someone get up every time.
That's part of playing as a team, but you don't have to help them if you don't want to and they could crawl to someone else lol.