PDA

View Full Version : WoR Coming Out Before BCoF?

George
11-01-2013, 09:44 AM
So BCoF is due for release mid to late next year and I was wondering if this game will be out by then?

TrustyJam
11-01-2013, 09:57 AM
So BCoF is due for release mid to late next year and I was wondering if this game will be out by then?

All I can say is that we're not looking to cut details or features just to be able to release earlier.

- Trusty

George
11-01-2013, 10:19 AM
All I can say is that we're not looking to cut details or features just to be able to release earlier.

- Trusty

well, BCoF has less features then WoR and they are planning for release in that time frame. From what you have shown, you have alot more content than BCoF. I think i speak for not just myself here when i say this but maybe you could release further features in updates?

TrustyJam
11-01-2013, 10:33 AM
well, BCoF has less features then WoR and they are planning for release in that time frame. From what you have shown, you have alot more content than BCoF. I think i speak for not just myself here when i say this but maybe you could release further features in updates?

We're going to take the time needed to get this right. Don't expect a release in the near future.

- Trusty