PDA

View Full Version : My opinion about the characters

Estus
11-09-2013, 01:57 AM
I just saw that screenshots and loved it! The uniforms are amazing and the idea of variation make it more realistic. The new rifle its great, that texture is perfect.

But, I noticed a few problems with the character's faces, like the eyes and ears.

1) Eyes
In my opinion, the eyes are too open and very... standard. The eyes are the soul of a person, so, a more realistic eyes would be great, with more visible eyelids, different colors, and wrinkles encircling him.

2) Ears
The ears need to be more salient, they seems "trapped" in the body. I dont know if I'm wrong on this issue, because I could only see the ears close in just one image.

I'm sorry, maybe I am beign too much demanding. Nice work guys!

TrustyJam
11-09-2013, 03:14 AM
Some good points there, thanks for the feedback! We're going to have quite a selection of faces to choose from and I'm sure little improvements will carry over to the already created ones. The character creation is very much a work in progress type of thing, much like everything else we're showing, so expect to see improvements and tweaks all the way up to (and prolly after!) release. :)

- Trusty

Estus
11-09-2013, 10:03 AM
All right! :)