PDA

View Full Version : 1st Minnesota Battalion Companies B-C

michaelsmithern
03-25-2016, 02:58 PM
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8096/29402250366_1315efaf0b_o.png

During General John Sedgwick's ill-fated assault on the West Woods, the regiment suffered significant casualties (1 officer killed, 3 officers wounded, 15 enlisted killed, 79 enlisted wounded, 24 enlisted missing, for at total of 122 [28%] of 435 engaged) as Union forces were routed on that part of the field. The brigade commander noted, "The First Minnesota Regiment fired with so much coolness and accuracy that they brought down [three times one] of the enemy's flags, and finally cut the flag-staff in two."

Officers:
Captain: Elias Gunderson
1stLt: Johann
2ndLt: Michaelsmithern
Non-Commisioned Officers:
1stSgt:Cox
Sergeant: Shia
Sergeant: Wandering
Sergeant: Damocles
Corporal: Spork
Corporal: Thomas(Tom)
Corporal: James Wolstencroft(Wolsten)
Enlisted:
Private: Toms Dirlewanger(Toms)
Private: Thomas Mole(Clone/Kiwi)
Private: RedArmy
Private: Owen(Leebow)
Private: Moos
Private: Michael Fischer
Private: Lucas Ruffiner
Private: Kyle Sten
Private: Krogan Schmidt
Private: Gudank
Private: Kristof Ludwig
Private: Jester
Private: Jalardos
Private: Frank Bottoms
Private: Francis A. Kreger(Salad)
Private: Eric McCorvix
Private: Erdna Soel
Private: Cody Lopez
Private: Chippy
Private: Alexander Spybrook
Private: Alec Dakin
Recruit: Tim(your my boy Tim)
Recruit: Samuel White
Recruit: Olav Kilvik
Recruit: Lawrence Millevolte
Recruit: Kilgore Barrows
Recruit: Justin Neve
Recruit: Joshua Vanberg
Recruit: Jamaal Jones
Recruit: Jacob A. Krogen
Recruit: Jack Swanberg
Recruit: Edgar Oddsen
Recruit: Cody Merriman
Recruit: Chrisjon Mahn
Recruit: Robert
Recruit: Coakie
Recruit: Bruce Nelson
Recruit: Thomas M. Anderson
Recruit: Dwayne Kvam
Recruit: Mike Bryant

Volunteers:
Volunteer:Bomberhead909

Total Company Size: 45 Members

Officers:
Captain:
Enlisted:
Private: Fish
Private: Monkey
Private: Kaiser Wilhelm
Private: UK Mikeyboy
Private: Paddington
Private: Ranger
Private: Jamess
Private: Domsthebombs
Private: Cody Blur
Private: Gamecrown
Private: Edge
Private: Benedict Arnold
Private: Panda1
Private: Preenis Princess
Private: Ramsey
Private: Braxworth
Recruit: Mamiller
Recruit: skirlerak
Recruit: Kilroy

Officers:
Captain: Michaelsmithern(Future Spot) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055419605/
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThialvarMikkelsson
http://steamcommunity.com/id/JohannGunderson
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063195212

Officers:
Captain: Metts
Artillery Team 1
Loader: TBA
Loader:
Gun Crew: Dom
Artillery Team 2
Loader: TBA
Loader:TBA
Firer:TBA
Cook: Recruit Bob
Recruit marcos J Burgos Jr(Unnassigned)

Officers: 4
Non-Commissioned Officers: 7
Enlisted: 38
Total Number of Members:49

https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/13LhSQh4Ah81GHoobh9P7NumPvmnmKV97fQKtuqWsljg/edit#responses

If you'd like to talk about joining, please feel free to contact me on steam at :http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055419605/

A. P. Hill
03-25-2016, 03:01 PM
This needs moved to the USA companies thread.

:)

Challis89
03-25-2016, 03:06 PM
You will need to make an arty company to do arty mate an infantry company only infantry's

FakeMessiah27
03-25-2016, 08:19 PM
Best of luck to you

isa567
04-12-2016, 05:16 PM
good luck

michaelsmithern
04-14-2016, 04:54 PM
There we go fixed up the thread, now instead of a jumbled mess, it's all packed away inside of Spoilers. Have fun reading through all that

Sir Doctor Professor
04-15-2016, 01:46 PM
Good luck from the 68thNY.

Lyman Trumbull
04-15-2016, 06:21 PM
Good luck from the 66th :)

salad
05-03-2016, 12:22 AM
can i join?

k

GreyDog58
05-03-2016, 01:33 AM
Finally we got this to look neat and organized.

michaelsmithern
05-04-2016, 05:49 PM
Update: With recent news in the 27th Field Report, The battalion has decided to renew our ranks, this is means we are changing things around to fit War of Rights Standards.

Changes: Everyone taken from roster(may have missed some people)
- Johann Gunderson Switched to B company Captain(Main Company As of Right Now)
-Battalion Staff and Officers to be determined when numbers are reached to allow for such
-Note: if you were recruited on the forums or elsewhere you are not out of the battalion, everyone is in reserves until we figure out who goes to which position.

Signed, Michaelsmithern
P.S. hope to see any newbies in War of Rights

michaelsmithern
05-04-2016, 05:50 PM
can i join?

k

salad you are already part of the battalion, you are currently in reserves, until we decided what the roster will look like and how many companies we will have to accomondate for.

Signed, Michaelsmithern

JRob
05-16-2016, 11:41 PM
Why you are interested in the 1st Minnesota: To have a fun and exciting experience in WOR!
Timezone: CT
Pledge tier(optional): Going to pledge Captain later on
do you have a Microphone? Yes
do you have Teamspeak? Yes
Is this your first Reg, if no then please list at least one of your past Regiments: N/A

michaelsmithern
05-17-2016, 12:06 AM
Why you are interested in the 1st Minnesota: To have a fun and exciting experience in WOR!
Timezone: CT
Pledge tier(optional): Going to pledge Captain later on
Is this your first Reg, if no then please list at least one of your past Regiments: N/A

My Goldman you are accepted I into the first Minnesota. Welcome, later I will get you more details but for now a good start is to add michaelsmithern on steam.

salad
05-17-2016, 01:33 PM
michael i will eb joining johann in WOR ust incase you need to know

michaelsmithern
05-17-2016, 04:16 PM
yes i know salad, i will talk with Johann about finalizing his roster

KT_Flippo
05-21-2016, 10:17 PM
Why you are interested in the 1st Minnesota: I am interested in the 1st Minnesota because I am from Minnesota. I also like their efforts at Gettysburg.
Timezone: CST
Pledge tier(optional): None, but I will be donating for "Captain Tier" once I have sufficient funds.
do you have a Microphone? Yes.
do you have Teamspeak? Yes.
Is this your first Reg, if no then please list at least one of your past Regiments: I was in the 20th Irish on Napoleonic Wars.

michaelsmithern
05-22-2016, 05:34 AM
Why you are interested in the 1st Minnesota: I am interested in the 1st Minnesota because I am from Minnesota. I also like their efforts at Gettysburg.
Timezone: CST
Pledge tier(optional): None, but I will be donating for "Captain Tier" once I have sufficient funds.
do you have a Microphone? Yes.
do you have Teamspeak? Yes.
Is this your first Reg, if no then please list at least one of your past Regiments: I was in the 20th Irish on Napoleonic Wars.
Accepted to the 1st Minnesota, Tomorrow or whenever you are available please add michaelsmithern on steam and I will get you set up. Besides that can't wait to serve with you on the battlefield

michaelsmithern
05-26-2016, 02:21 AM
Update

1. Added Pictures of the Tech Alpha, if interested in any formations i can try and get pictures of them
2. fixed the Forum Page, for some reason color guard won't let the tab open for Company C
3. Company B added with all soldiers
4. Company D disbanded to go fight with Company B
5. New history Shortened to only show the battle of Antietam(will re-add the rest if requested)
6. Updated Company C roster
7. Added the total number of Battalion Members
Message from me: Recruitment has not been halted, we are still accepting any and all applications. My Steam and contact info for the different Company Commanders will be Added Later, but for now please see the individual Threads

Bravescot
06-14-2016, 09:58 PM
Update June 14

Company C merged into Company B

Want me to change the thread title for you?

michaelsmithern
06-17-2016, 07:40 PM
Last Update for a couple weeks

June, 17 2016

1. Moved C company guys into B company
2. Roster Completed with new numbers of soldiers in the group.
3. Company B will be Lead Company.
4. As a Noticed i would still like to remind anyone on the forums, that if you want to take A,C,D company/ies then please shoot me a message on steam my username is Michaelsmithern.

As a side note if commanders for these companies do not come forward then they will later be acquired by company B officers to allow for more room in the company, to which it will become an actual battalion.

Sincerely yours,
Michaelsmithern, 1st Minnesota Battalion Organizer

RhettVito
06-17-2016, 09:44 PM
Gettysburg 1863 1st Minnesota

http://i.imgur.com/MArHTqG.png

Johann Günderson
06-17-2016, 10:03 PM
New and highly improved image

RhettVito
06-17-2016, 10:51 PM
New and highly improved image

Nah lol looks like u boys got destroyed I mean if that pic in spot on RIP 1st Minnesoda

GreyDog58
06-18-2016, 12:04 AM
After being knocked out by a bullet to the head and later shot in the hand, Corporal Henry O'Brien repeatedly picked up the fallen colors of the 1st Minnesota and carried a wounded comrade back to the Union lines. He was also awarded the Medal of Honor for his heroism.

Courtesy of Wikipedia.

Seems we had some bad asses though

Johann Günderson
06-18-2016, 12:17 AM
Seems we had some bad asses though

REAL MEN, not like the thing the Confederates consider a man(lil whimpy girly kissers).

Metts
06-19-2016, 09:19 PM
Why you are interested in the 1st Minnesota: Arty is cool
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time, Best Time
Pledge tier(optional): Private
do you have a Microphone? Duh, who doesn't
do you have Teamspeak? Of course
Is this your first Reg, if no then please list at least one of your past Regiments: 1stMN Artillery for North and South

Metts
06-19-2016, 09:20 PM
I'd Also like to add an Artillery Unit to this when i get it setup

michaelsmithern
06-19-2016, 09:21 PM
Why you are interested in the 1st Minnesota: Arty is cool
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time, Best Time
Pledge tier(optional): Private
do you have a Microphone? Duh, who doesn't
do you have Teamspeak? Of course
Is this your first Reg, if no then please list at least one of your past Regiments: 1stMN Artillery for North and South

Accepted

salad
06-19-2016, 09:40 PM
1stMN suffered 81% casualties and after that charge out of 200 something men only had 49

salad
06-19-2016, 09:43 PM
"Nah lol looks like u boys got destroyed I mean if that pic in spot on RIP 1st Minnesoda"

When you are a sister-fister and can't spell "Minnesota" correctly.

michaelsmithern
06-19-2016, 09:45 PM
"Nah lol looks like u boys got destroyed I mean if that pic in spot on RIP 1st Minnesoda"

When you are a sister-fister and can't spell "Minnesota" correctly.

My dude please refrain from using the term "Sister-Fister" in the Battalion thread

Grant97
07-21-2016, 09:04 PM
Hello! Best of luck to all of you! ;)

mamiller
07-25-2016, 04:49 AM
Why you are interested in the 1st Minnesota: Proud Resident of the State of Minnesota and civil war buff
Timezone: central
Pledge tier(optional): Captain
do you have a Microphone? yes
do you have Teamspeak? yes
Is this your first Reg, if no then please list at least one of your past Regiments: first reg.

michaelsmithern
07-28-2016, 10:05 PM
Why you are interested in the 1st Minnesota: Proud Resident of the State of Minnesota and civil war buff
Timezone: central
Pledge tier(optional): Captain
do you have a Microphone? yes
do you have Teamspeak? yes
Is this your first Reg, if no then please list at least one of your past Regiments: first reg.

Congrats, you've been accepted into the 1st Minnesota Company B, Disclosed within your envelope(Private Message) you will find, your tags for War of Rights, the official 1stMN Teamspeak, and of course information regarding the current endeavors of the battalion

Jakobe
07-28-2016, 10:24 PM
Why you are interested in the 1st Minnesota: Because I'm looking to join an awesome reg
Timezone:EST
Pledge tier(optional): Sergeant (Plan to upgrade to Captain)
Is this your first Reg, if no then please list at least one of your past Regiments: 24thGA
:D

michaelsmithern
07-28-2016, 10:58 PM
Why you are interested in the 1st Minnesota: Because I'm looking to join an awesome reg
Timezone:EST
Pledge tier(optional): Sergeant (Plan to upgrade to Captain)
Is this your first Reg, if no then please list at least one of your past Regiments: 24thGA
:D

Jakobe left and Joined the 69thNY Without telling a soul, kicked from the 1stMN Co. B roster

skirlerak
08-17-2016, 12:26 AM
Oh why not. Since I forgot I was a backer of WOR

Why you are interested in the 1st Minnesota: Live where Company F was formed and have enjoyed the teamwork in the past with the 1st MN
Timezone:CST
Pledge tier(optional):Colonel
Is this your first Reg, if no then please list at least one of your past Regiments: 38e (Commander), 1st TN (Volunteer)

michaelsmithern
08-17-2016, 12:30 AM
Oh why not. Since I forgot I was a backer of WOR

Why you are interested in the 1st Minnesota: Live where Company F was formed and have enjoyed the teamwork in the past with the 1st MN
Pledge tier(optional):Colonel
Is this your first Reg, if no then please list at least one of your past Regiments: 38e (Commander), 1st TN (Volunteer)

Oh... Well then welcome to 1stMN Company B. I will send you a private message with our Information And Please add Michaelsmithern on steam Steam Link :http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055419605/

Kilroy
09-20-2016, 07:24 PM
Why you are interested in the 1st Minnesota: From Minnesota and a civil war buff
Pledge tier(optional):captain
Is this your first Reg, if no then please list at least one of your past Regiments: 87th regiment of foot

michaelsmithern
09-20-2016, 09:43 PM
Why you are interested in the 1st Minnesota: From Minnesota and a civil war buff
Pledge tier(optional):captain
Is this your first Reg, if no then please list at least one of your past Regiments: 87th regiment of foot

ACCEPTED: also nice, i believe 3 of our other members are residents of Minnesota. and it'll be nice having you

Lorax_Man
10-01-2016, 12:51 AM
I wish to join the 1st MN, B company

michaelsmithern
10-01-2016, 01:35 AM
I wish to join the 1st MN, B company

Accepted. i'll add you on steam and put you in the steam group

michaelsmithern
10-03-2016, 11:16 PM
Reminder: "The Company Tool" resets this Friday at 4pmEST(please adjust for where you live) be sure to come and resign up.
Lastly any of those 3000 soldiers not in a company, why not come give the good ole 1st Minnesota a Try, with some more of you on board we could start trainings for alpha players and begin to interact with each other more.

Edit: Cleaned up the thread by deleting many of my unnecessary updates.(if it looks weird that's why)

michaelsmithern
10-07-2016, 10:27 PM
NOTICE: Members of the Unit please go and rejoin the company, The company tool has been fully released

michaelsmithern
10-09-2016, 11:35 PM
Good Luck

thanks Romanow.

michaelsmithern
10-20-2016, 01:10 AM
Looking for a good company/battalion to join, come join the 1stMN, we got about 30 active members with about the same number in reserve(until they get the game of course) and we'd love to have anyone.

michaelsmithern
10-24-2016, 08:47 PM
Please go Join our Company on the Company tool, we need one more person just to make sure our company doesn't get stolen(if it were). But wait there's more, your friendly neighborhood Sergeant has decided to let your bunch of retards who are dumber than a bag of hammers have some nice instructions.

1. go to war of rights website https://warofrights.com/

2. Register on the company Tool. https://warofrights.com/CT_Register#companyToolHeader

3. Join the USA and create whatever backstory you'd like( no website just do it when it ask.

4. Press company Tool and then select USA( it should have the numbers of companies and soldeirs and what not)

5. find the 1st Minnesota Co. B(should have 9 men at the time of this Message)

6. Volunteer into it. and wait for acceptance(any members that were accepted prior to the company tool will still be accepted as long as they are not in another company)

7. Once in your ranks will be given to you, if you are not sure what your ranks are then please check the forum page with the Co.B roster http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?1504-1st-Minnesota-Battalion-Companies-B-C

8. Extra: platoons will be decided usually by the A B pattern such as recruit 1 will go to 1st platoon then recruit 2 will go to 2nd platoon and so on.(Special circumstances will change this)

Edit: when you tell someone they are the dankest meme and they join your company for no reason EYY LMAO

michaelsmithern
11-06-2016, 06:26 PM
alright so i'm back from being sick and not feeling well, and our War of Rights Company is now up to 11, which is good. we'd like to encourage others that are in the company to join, Get it done before your Pledge tier gets access, and if you don't have a pledge tier go get private so you at least get the game 50% off.'

Lastly, we'd love to have anyone from the other 1stMN companies merge with us, and if you'd like we'd put you in 2nd Platoon so you remain together.

Bravescot
11-06-2016, 06:52 PM
Lastly, we'd love to have anyone from the other 1stMN companies merge with us, and if you'd like we'd put you in 2nd Platoon so you remain together.

An effot was made:
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/583/267/e8a.gif

michaelsmithern
11-06-2016, 06:53 PM
An effot was made:
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/583/267/e8a.gif

nothing like some free publicity

michaelsmithern
11-27-2016, 03:25 AM
Quick Update:
Updated the rosters and moved all the lazy people who haven't gotten on the company tool to "Reserves"
-The numbers for the companies are screwed up, i'll fix 'em later when i'm done being lazy
-changed company C from St. Paul Volunteers(or whatever it was) to "Reserves For Now"

Message to lazy reservist peeps and the other names in company B that are not getting on the tool. Hurry up and do it, it's hard to recruit and be like "oh yeah we got 40ish active people and only have a fourth of that on the company tool. if you need help go check the steam group for the Battalion(if you were in the Old 1stMN) or the Company B page if you were recruited recently

Signed, Michaelsmithern, Sergeant 1stMN Co.B

michaelsmithern
12-04-2016, 08:00 PM
All 1stMN Co.B Members go vote for this game.

Upcoming Indie-Game of the Year! [vote us in the top 100!]
Hello guys,

the Indie Game platform "Indiedb" is hosting their 7th Annual Indie of the Year Awards, a celebration of the years finest indie games chosen by players!

We got voted on the second place last year (out of +10.000 games) for the "Upcoming Games Award" and we were nominated in the category "Combat Simulation".
Now its the time to show your support and please vote for us again!

Vote here
http://www.indiedb.com/games/war-of-rights

With the start of the Technical Alpha this year, people showed their support and raised the popularity of our project! With your vote, new guys will be aware of our game and hopefully join the party

Please share this vote with your friends and support us!
In War of Rights we trust :-)

http://www.indiedb.com/games/war-of-rights

michaelsmithern
12-10-2016, 11:46 PM
Corporal CGK, kicked out of the 1st Minnesota for desertion.

Kentish Monk
12-18-2016, 09:56 PM
Are you the 1st Minnesota Volunteer Infantry Regiment on yt?

[WoR] Kiff
12-18-2016, 10:50 PM
Good luck from "War Of Rights Community Steam Group"

michaelsmithern
12-18-2016, 11:45 PM
Are you the 1st Minnesota Volunteer Infantry Regiment on yt?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2fmY8Bs0tDog3fNNqWZJiw

If you are referring to this man, this is currently one of our members... although i think he made that channel as a joke and (please Moderators don't be mad about this, as this doesn't reflect me) has a bunch of Irish Republican Army propoganda on it.

Kiff;53611']Good luck from "War Of Rights Community Steam Group"

Thanks Kiff, we will do our best.

Redarmy
12-26-2016, 11:57 PM
Sup fam

michaelsmithern
12-27-2016, 03:05 AM
Sup fam

hows it going redarmy, haven't talked with you in a while. Oh that reminds me i believe you have done it already, but in the case you haven't we still need all of our old members on the company tool.

Redarmy
12-28-2016, 04:02 AM
Done. Do you guys use discord or still TS?

michaelsmithern
12-28-2016, 08:13 PM
Done. Do you guys use discord or still TS?

We still have the Teamspeak of course, and your always welcome Redarmy after all you've been with us for quite a while.

michaelsmithern
01-22-2017, 09:22 PM
Reminder: All 1stMN Company B members join our company tool and steam group, if you need help add me "Michaelsmithern" on steam and i'll help get you sorted out.

Oh and i forgot to update it a while back, but Dom was moved to the 2nd U.S. Arty with Metts, I'm the New 1st Sergeant, and Damocles is to be put in the "Reserves" until further notice

[WoR] Kiff
01-22-2017, 10:52 PM
Best of luck!

michaelsmithern
02-05-2017, 11:52 PM
Oh yeah i forgot to mention, welcome back Redarmy, you didn't need to put in an application since you were already on the roster, although it's nice to see something in the recruitment google docs i have setup

OlavKilvik
02-18-2017, 02:27 AM
I have applied!

michaelsmithern
02-18-2017, 02:57 AM
I have applied!

Olav Kilvik, you have been Accepted into the 1st Minnesota Battalion, I personally thank you for applying because it makes Logistics that much easier for me.

If you have any personal questions, feel free to message me on the forums, or send me a message on steam at Michaelsmithern. I believe my picture is off a slav on a tricycle

OlavKilvik
02-18-2017, 08:12 PM
Even though I thanked you on Steam, I feel the need to thank you on this forum as well. It is nice to see all of the "backend" work that has been done by the 1st Minnesota in preparation for War of Rights. I am greatly looking forward to this game and playing with all of you.

Also, I would like to throw out to all our members that I am a military tactical historian and I am more than willing to help the battalion in any way that my knowledge could be helpful.

michaelsmithern
03-14-2017, 05:25 PM
We'd like to welcome our new recruit Jack Swanberg to the Battalion. A fine addition to our group and helps us make steps closer to being able to fill out company C

Jordon Brooker
03-14-2017, 06:23 PM
Love the landing page guys. Godspeed.

michaelsmithern
03-16-2017, 04:59 AM
Welcome back T4teen, can't wait to have you serving with Metts in our associated arty battery

michaelsmithern
04-12-2017, 03:58 PM
Ollkekarlsson, You have been accepted to the company, i've seen your response on not only my private messages, but on our recruitment page.

welcome aboard

Karl Karlsson
04-13-2017, 01:17 PM
Thank you 1st sergeant.

I will dedicate as much of my spare time as possible for this cause and try to join as often as I can.
This fictiv character Karl Karlsson (or actually Karl is my real name) will be a real access on the battlefield.
This 6"4 tall swedish viking may be your savior one day.

And helllo to you all in company B too by the way! Looking forward to see you all on the battlefield soon. Unless it´s a problem for me being a european conecting to the right servers and so on?! :S

Thanks for now!
/Olle

michaelsmithern
04-13-2017, 03:47 PM
Thank you 1st sergeant.

I will dedicate as much of my spare time as possible for this cause and try to join as often as I can.
This fictiv character Karl Karlsson (or actually Karl is my real name) will be a real access on the battlefield.
This 6"4 tall swedish viking may be your savior one day.

And helllo to you all in company B too by the way! Looking forward to see you all on the battlefield soon. Unless it´s a problem for me being a european conecting to the right servers and so on?! :S

Thanks for now!
/Olle

Glad to have you, also do not forget to sign up on the Company Tool, you have to make a new account for it, but it free and does not require the game to have been purchased yet.
https://warofrights.com/CT_ViewCompany?companyID=93#companyToolHeader <---check it out here

michaelsmithern
05-12-2017, 02:52 AM
1stMN members with Alpha, please if you have some time go join our buddies in the 42ndPA's public training group
you can find it here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/42ndPAPT

Also any loiterers who look at this post because, hey it's new or something like that, go help the 42nd out

michaelsmithern
05-18-2017, 01:45 AM
yk570.teamspeak3.com

All 1stMN with Alpha, come join on our Teamspeak server, and if you aren't part of the unit, feel free to come and talk to us

FrankBottoms
05-24-2017, 05:58 AM
Welcome to all the new members!

michaelsmithern
05-25-2017, 04:39 PM
Roster Updated, New member added from the Company Tool, Everyone's Ranks are now correct.

Any 1stMN who see a problem with the Roster, Contact me on steam

NOTICE: ALL NEW RECRUITS JOIN THIS STEAM GROUP: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/1stMNCOB It's is our official Steam group to which you will recieve updates from(very important) If you are part of the Battalion Steam group please join this one as well, as the Battalion steam group is the old group from North And South

michaelsmithern
06-30-2017, 09:04 PM
Welcome to the Company Recruits

Recruit: Robert
Recruit: Coakie
Recruit: Bruce Nelson

you will be added to the roster soon

Sapper
07-02-2017, 12:57 AM
Sapper has applied

michaelsmithern
07-02-2017, 01:01 AM
Sapper has applied

Welcome to the Battalion, You've been Accepted

https://warofrights.com/CT_ViewCompany?companyID=93#companyToolHeader
don't forget to join the company in the Company Tool.

Listed as 1st Minnesota Company B

Sapper
07-02-2017, 01:25 AM
Awesome! how active is the 1st and what are some of the things I should do to best prepare?

michaelsmithern
07-02-2017, 01:58 AM
Awesome! how active is the 1st and what are some of the things I should do to best prepare?

We are semi active at the moment, but that's because most of our members do not have access to the alpha, those that do show up however are an interesting group of individuals.

As for what to expect, well if you don't know the drill(orders) you'll catch on fairly easy as it's mostly self explanotory, if you need help one of the members will say something about it. as for our attitude we aren't serious, we take a fair bit of relaxation in our playing, we do however expect that you just follow orders, besides that you good to go for talking, unless Jon says to be quiet as he might be listening for something.

Lastly If you haven't accepted my request on steam be sure to do that, and i'll add you to our steam group, so we know who all is in it.

Karl Karlsson
07-09-2017, 03:25 PM
Hello everyone! When are we going to do a major drill practise? I would love to see us all at the drill camp soon. Marching, fire our muskets, and practise line ups and just chat and have a cup of coffee or something?!

Best regards

Rec. Karl Karlsson

Sapper
07-10-2017, 10:46 PM
Hello everyone! When are we going to do a major drill practise? I would love to see us all at the drill camp soon. Marching, fire our muskets, and practise line ups and just chat and have a cup of coffee or something?!

Best regards

Rec. Karl Karlsson

I agree! I think we should get an event organized

michaelsmithern
07-15-2017, 07:25 PM
Attention All 1stMN members we have our own little drill session tonight, to get a good look at our line, We urge any and all of you to come and join, If you need details the Teamspeak IP and time should be listed within your dispatches on the Company Tool, if you have any question feel free to ask any of the Company Command, Michaelsmithern, Johann, Thiallvar, or Cox.

Thanks again and hope to see our members there tonight

Mercanto
07-25-2017, 05:18 AM
Just volunteered for Company B tonight! Should have the Alpha as soon as Paypal gets it's act together (hopefully tomorrow). So thrilled to see the 1st Minnesota here, though I would have loved for there to have been a Company E :P (most of the men in the regiment that I've studied were from Company E lol).

michaelsmithern
07-25-2017, 06:44 PM
Well we are very glad to have you part of us, and down the road if we get enough men we will fill the Company C spot(provided it's not taken in the company tool) and then move on to E.

If you need any more information please feel free to contact:
Myself http://steamcommunity.com/id/Michaelsmithern/
Jon(Thiallvar) http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThialvarMikkelsson
Johann: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JohannGunderson
Cox: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063195212

one of these people should help you.

Mercanto
07-25-2017, 10:50 PM
Well we are very glad to have you part of us, and down the road if we get enough men we will fill the Company C spot(provided it's not taken in the company tool) and then move on to E.

If you need any more information please feel free to contact:
Myself http://steamcommunity.com/id/Michaelsmithern/
Jon(Thiallvar) http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThialvarMikkelsson
Johann: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JohannGunderson
Cox: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063195212

one of these people should help you.

If we get Company E, I'm rewriting my biography as Thomas Presnall or Alfred Carpenter! XD

Are there any upcoming events we are participating in? I'm itching to try a battle! :D

John Cooley
08-01-2017, 09:30 PM
Huzzah 1st MN ... Glad to Meet our Worthy Foes!
Ewell's Division Newspaper - 2nd Edition - August is out and Posted HERE (http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?4323-Ewell-s-Division/page4). First Edition - July is HERE (http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?4323-Ewell-s-Division).
September Edition will have a Full Page Feature on 1st MN and we can't wait to share it with you Yanks.

Thornes
08-14-2017, 11:49 PM
I've applied for this regiment

michaelsmithern
08-15-2017, 12:03 AM
Accepted, be sure to apply for the Company on the Tool. and we will get you setup

Edit:
We welcome a Charles Goddard to the Company thanks for signing up

salad
08-26-2017, 02:51 AM
sister fister

John Cooley
09-02-2017, 05:31 PM
I just published Ewell's Examiner - Third Edition - September.
Your Unit was featured and I hope you like it.
It can be found HERE (http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?4323-Ewell-s-Division&p=68149#post68149)
Enjoy

Falcone
10-15-2017, 11:51 PM
Glad to be part of the 1st, I used to reenact for this regiment in mn.

michaelsmithern
10-17-2017, 10:27 PM
Glad to be part of the 1st, I used to reenact for this regiment in mn.

It's good to have you part of us

Falcone
10-20-2017, 09:01 AM
any events lined up for the 1st?

michaelsmithern
10-20-2017, 05:26 PM
any events lined up for the 1st?

we used to show up to the sunday night 8pm EST event, although i'ved been busy recently so you'll need to check with Johann or Elias for the schedule.

Also just as a general whats up to other 1stMN members if there are events you'd like to attend don't be shy about asking, shoot anybody a message and start asking around the company and i'm sure you'll find people who'd willingly go to an event with you.

Robthebob
01-12-2018, 01:43 AM
This regiment still active?

Johann Günderson
01-12-2018, 03:45 AM
Not really until Beta comes out when more people can afford the game

Kentish Monk
01-14-2018, 09:36 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/b48e181252b4b8055b04e11d5f14b39e.png

Duke Of Longtree
01-14-2018, 10:44 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/b48e181252b4b8055b04e11d5f14b39e.png

lol

Johann Günderson
05-17-2018, 12:15 AM
*Update to the 1st Minnesota Company B* Our Company has reached the limit of 100 men on the company tool. We have started the 1st Minnesota Company C under me. If you wish to join do so through Company C under Johann Gunderson

michaelsmithern
06-11-2018, 01:42 AM
Bump, got back from boot camp recently hoping to fill a company C. So please all join the Company C under Johann.

Signed, Michaelsmithern, 2ndLt. 1stMN

michaelsmithern
01-25-2019, 03:12 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ntHpqg5.jpg

Redarmy
01-25-2019, 04:17 PM
Huzzah

michaelsmithern
09-20-2019, 09:31 PM
All,

The 1st Minnesota Battalion would love to welcome you to our great unit. Currently, after a long while of inactivity, we have finally gotten some good time management and figured out how to coordinated and show up. We are looking into Company B currently on culling inactive members to shred down those who don't show up and make room for new members who are active. This may take some time, but we hope in the coming weeks that we start making more appearances, no matter how small. So please be patient. If you wish to join before a spot is available please let us know and we will extradite the process.

All those in Minnesotan Companies,

We gladly accept you, as there are about 12 or so companies of less than 10 men, forming you up in our battalion would be a great step into making us start the 2nd Company, as it didn't get off the ground the first time.

As it currently stands we are unaffiliated with any unit, and it will remain like that until we can actually pull some attendance.

Thanks all, Hope to see you soon enough.

Edit: Changed the meme into something else.

William Bell
12-02-2019, 09:26 PM
I have applied

Hansen
01-06-2020, 06:14 PM
Posted an application