PDA

View Full Version : Union Brigade/Division for NA players

michaelsmithern
04-11-2016, 11:57 PM
Alright i know we have the Iron brigade, which is mostly EU based, and we have the Irish Brigade which is a mix of both. How about we get an mostly NA brigade so that we can have union companies form up with this brigade so that the events and what not can be more time appropriate. That way we won't have a bunch NA players on the EU servers where they lag during the entire match, and so that if any are in school (k-12) then the event will be at a time that is more comfortable instead of at i believe 3PMEST

Bravescot
04-12-2016, 12:23 AM
Asks the Confed ;)

David Dire
04-12-2016, 12:29 AM
From what I've seen in NaS/NW, it's actually not needed to make anything more than a EU brigade as I've seen americans, germans and brits be able to easily go to a specific time. Also I doubt this game will have enough players to afford different nation events with 200+ player servers.

michaelsmithern
04-12-2016, 12:43 AM
From what I've seen in NaS/NW, it's actually not needed to make anything more than a EU brigade as I've seen americans, germans and brits be able to easily go to a specific time. Also I doubt this game will have enough players to afford different nation events with 200+ player servers.
I guess so, but i know the DA(rules by shite btw) is a mainly NA player event type deal, to which 200+ players show up often. but i hear they are starting to get more EU players

michaelsmithern
04-12-2016, 12:45 AM
Asks the Confed ;)

i like the confederacy more, just because i've always sided with underdogs, and the south did hold off for quite a while, anyways i digress, i am a lt. in the 1stMN so, i guess it evens out, but then minnesotans are candadians in disguise, so now i'm part of three nations....i just can't decided today can I?

crazychester1247
04-12-2016, 09:35 AM

Well actually we already have more backers than active NaS players.

michaelsmithern
04-12-2016, 03:26 PM
Well actually we already have more backers than active NaS players.

that's true

David Dire
04-12-2016, 03:30 PM
Oh, no, I think there'd be enough players, but consider how large a full event in this game might be. Most likely 300+ people eventually, which will certainly make it harder for both events as it divides the players.