PDA

View Full Version : 4th Alabama Infantry - Co. A, E & F - NA

Lee Jae Ha
05-01-2016, 12:16 AM
I would like to reserve the Companies A,F, and G, 4th Alabama for War of Rights. The company will recruit both NA and EU so that people from the two regions can collaborate and have fun together. Practices with the battalion will be weekly. Strictest discipline will be demanded during events but outside events we're gonna be friends and have fun.

The 4th Alabama's history in the early days of the war:
Company A Governor's Guards: CAPT. T J GOLDSBY
The company was accepted in state service at Selma, Dallas County, Alabama, in January 1861 and was ordered to proceed by the steamer Senator on the Alabama River to Fort Morgan, Mobile Bay, near Mobile, Mobile County, Alabama, on 11 January, 1861. The company was accompanied by the Independent Blues, under the command of Captain J Kent, and arrived at Mobile, Mobile County, Alabama, in the morning on 13 January, 1861, and was ordered to proceed by the steamer Dick Keyes to Fort Morgan, Mobile Bay, near Mobile, Mobile County, Alabama, the same day. The company was ordered to Selma, Dallas County, Alabama, on 21 February, 1861, and arrived on 23 February, 1861. The company was reorganised and mustered in state service at Selma, Dallas County, Alabama, on 26 April, 1861, and was ordered to proceed by the steamer Senator on the Alabama River to Montgomery, Montgomery County, Alabama, at 9 AM the same day. The company was accompanied by the Canebrake Rifles and the Magnolia Cadets and arrived at Montgomery, Montgomery County, Alabama, at 7 PM on 26 April, 1861.
Company G Marion Light Infantry: CAPT. P D BOWLES
The company was mustered in state service at Marion, Perry County, Alabama, on 24 April, 1861.
Company F Huntsville Guards: CAPT. G B MASTIN
The company was accepted in state service at Huntsville, Madison County, Alabama, on 26 April, 1861, under the command of Captain E J Jones, and was ordered to proceed by the Memphis & Charleston Railroad to Dalton, Whitfield County, Georgia, on 29 April, 1861. Captain E J Jones was appointed colonel, 4th Alabama Infantry, at Dalton, Whitfield County, Georgia, on 2 May, 1861, and First Lieutenant G B Mastin captain the same day.

In the Battle of Antietam, the 4th Alabama Infantry was in the right wing of the Army of Northern Virginia, in Hood's Division, and finally in Whitling's Brigade

Ranks and Roster:

Battalion Staff:
Major-Evander Law
Sergeant Major-
Quartermaster Sergeant-
State Flag Bearer -
Dixie Flag Bearer-Pickledrew
Musician-

Company A "Governor's Guards"(NA):
Officer:
Captain-Apex
1st Lieutenant-
2nd Lieutenant-Thaldar Ironwood

Non-commissioned Officers:

Sergeant-Gary Moss
Corporal-Jogrsc/Graham
Corporal-

Enlisted:
Private-DBHEAT
Private-Mein kompfy couch
Private-SirPigeon
Private-Cardin41
Private-Where's My Waifu
Private-Randall Wallace
Private-thekrautkannonkid
Private-
Private-
Private-
Private-
Private-
Private-
Private-
Private-

Company G "Marion Light Infantry"(NA)
Officer:
Captain-Franz Von Stryker
1st Lieutenant-
2nd Lieutenant-

Sergeant-
Corporal-Deeler
Corporal-

Enlisted:
Private-Chris
Private-[SS]WhiteStarBucks
Private-Specialboia
Private-tanker11
Private-
Private-
Private-
Private-
Private-
Private-
Private-
Private-
Private-
Private-
Private-

Company F "Huntsville Guards"(NA):
Officer:
Captain-Blactack
1st Lieutenant-Quake
2nd Lieutenant-

Sergeant-Doc
Corporal-
Corporal-

Enlisted:
Private-Mateo
Private-Duke Tritus
Private-LobCity1
Private-
Private-
Private-
Private-
Private-
Private-
Private-
Private-
Private-
Private-
Private-
Private-

Reservists:
DarkAbyss

Requirements & Rules:
-Must be at least 15 years of age
-act professional during events
-teamspeak 3 and microphone needed
-racism and bigotry will not be tolerated in game and during events
-respect everybody(including enlisted. Why? A body cannot move without legs or arms)
-can at least understand the English language (if an officer or NCO; you must be able to speak fluently)
-Be a team player and be friendly
-do not cause fights with other companies.

Application-

Steam Name:
Region:(NA/EU)

Example:

Steam Name: Johnny Reb
Realistic Roleplay name:
Region: NA
Experience: [OB]4th Alabama Volunteers, Line Infantry, Sgt
add:[LB] Chitoge or [LB] Apex(Line Infantry), Franz von Stryker(Skirms) or Blacktack(Vanguard)

How to get promoted:
-Get along well with other members and the community
-Respect everybody in the battalion, including fellow enlisted or NCO's (Don't just kiss ass and be rude to the rest and think you'll be promoted)
-Be active. We'll understand if you miss a day or two because all of us have lives outside video games but don't miss 3 weeks of events especially if you are a new recruit.

Challis89
05-01-2016, 12:23 AM
haha best of luck :) that said how many companies do you want? Thats a fair number of companies and regiments you have reserved haha

A. P. Hill
05-01-2016, 03:34 AM
Congrats and Welcome To the CSA!

Andrew Jackson Fidel Plex
05-01-2016, 04:13 AM
The 26th Alabama is glad to fight on the side of the 4th Alabama. The 26th Alabama salutes you. See you on the front lines!

Lee Jae Ha
05-01-2016, 05:50 AM
Thank you sir the rest of the details will be added later

Lee Jae Ha
05-01-2016, 05:51 AM
I hope we'll work together well in the field of battle

Lee Jae Ha
05-01-2016, 05:52 AM
This is my last one, my friend.

Challis89
05-01-2016, 09:03 AM
Welcome back to the CSA. haha cool stuff see yu on the field :)

Mississippi
05-01-2016, 11:28 AM
Welcome to the Confederacy!

Lee Jae Ha
05-04-2016, 11:14 PM
Welcome back to the CSA. haha cool stuff see yu on the field :)

Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah for southern rights hurrah!

TeteRex
05-05-2016, 06:19 AM
Huzzah for the 4th Alabama! (Sorry for the late response got mixed up with your old thread)
Looking forward to fighting along side yall again!!! Good luck.

Regards,

Lee Jae Ha
05-07-2016, 05:41 AM
Congrats and Welcome To the CSA!

So uh we have three companies now and currently making more. please add these three to the Company List

Challis89
05-07-2016, 12:24 PM
Nice thread, just so you know Sergeant Major and Quartermaster Sergeant were regimental/battalion ranks and not company ranks.

Lee Jae Ha
05-09-2016, 02:09 AM
Nice thread, just so you know Sergeant Major and Quartermaster Sergeant were regimental/battalion ranks and not company ranks.

a'ight thanks for telling

garymoss
05-14-2016, 07:48 AM
Steam Name: Kaiser Moss
Region:(NA/EU) NA
Experience: I do civil war reenacting in an infantry company. I have played mount and blade, so line battle is a usual for me. I do reckon it is also important to say that I live in Selma, Marion Junction to be exact, and thus want to be in Company A Governors Guards. I think fighting in that unit would be nice and fun. When I get a little money up, I plan on throwing in a donation to get alpha and steam copy. Please respond soon.

Lee Jae Ha
05-15-2016, 02:07 AM
Steam Name: Kaiser Moss
Region:(NA/EU) NA
Experience: I do civil war reenacting in an infantry company. I have played mount and blade, so line battle is a usual for me. I do reckon it is also important to say that I live in Selma, Marion Junction to be exact, and thus want to be in Company A Governors Guards. I think fighting in that unit would be nice and fun. When I get a little money up, I plan on throwing in a donation to get alpha and steam copy. Please respond soon.

you are accepted and welcomed with open arms

Lee Jae Ha
06-12-2016, 02:42 AM
Welcome Company G!!

Hairywarhero
06-12-2016, 11:12 AM
11:04 AM - [UA_LtGen] Hairywarhero [69thNY]: Sunday, June 12, 2016
6:01 AM - Franz von Stryker: Would you be interested in joining a War of Right's Regiment. The 4th Alabama has multiple companies and we're looking for new men, are you interested?

Hey watch who you try and recruit especially when i own this http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?1704-69th-New-York-Infantry-1st-Battalion-Co-A-B-C-D-E-F-H-K-EU-NA

This post is here to name and shame 4th Alabama for careless actions

Lee Jae Ha
06-12-2016, 06:20 PM
6:01 AM - Franz von Stryker: Would you be interested in joining a War of Right's Regiment. The 4th Alabama has multiple companies and we're looking for new men, are you interested?

Hey whore bag's watch who you try and recruit especially when i own this http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?1704-69th-New-York-Infantry-1st-Battalion-Co-A-B-C-D-E-F-H-K-EU-NA

Wait what?

Lee Jae Ha
06-12-2016, 06:42 PM

Hey whore bag's watch who you try and recruit especially when i own this http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?1704-69th-New-York-Infantry-1st-Battalion-Co-A-B-C-D-E-F-H-K-EU-NA

First of all, Franz didnt know you owned a company. And finally, a normal person would've said "No. I have my own company."

Hairywarhero
06-12-2016, 07:28 PM
http://imgur.com/mAdizAp.png

Koxxus
06-12-2016, 07:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br2_22e2RoU

Lee Jae Ha
06-12-2016, 10:19 PM

I mean you're the one who started the avoidable conflict

Fisty Richards
06-20-2016, 05:07 PM

Making it worse for yourself bud

Lyman Trumbull
06-20-2016, 05:14 PM
Making it worse for yourself bud

Mate, that was over a week ago, I am pretty sure it has passed :/

Bravescot
06-22-2016, 07:06 PM
Lee Jae Ha I can not permit you to try and press any claims of anything more than Company A when you only have 21 men to your name. Please down size to a single Company asap or I will have to close the thread.

Lee Jae Ha
06-25-2016, 02:13 AM
Lee Jae Ha I can not permit you to try and press any claims of anything more than Company A when you only have 21 men to your name. Please down size to a single Company asap or I will have to close the thread.

Ay, we're trying hard to recruit man. don't worry bout it

Lee Jae Ha
06-25-2016, 02:17 AM

plus the game hasnt even been released yet so we have a lot of time to recruit

Hairywarhero
06-25-2016, 10:33 AM

I love it when moderators do there jobs and crushes peoples dreams ;)

Lee Jae Ha
06-25-2016, 11:22 AM
I love it when moderators do there jobs and crushes peoples dreams ;)

Hey man. You aint part of this issue so i suggest you back off

Bravescot
06-25-2016, 12:12 PM
Ay, we're trying hard to recruit man. don't worry bout it

Due to failing to react to the desition made I'm locking this thread. Like I said I can not allow you to try and press claims on 3 companies that you can not fill.