PDA

View Full Version : 1st Regiment Rhode Island Infantry - Company D

Death
05-17-2016, 03:14 AM
Hello I'll go and reserve the ownership of the 1st Regiment Rhode Island Infantry and the Companies A-H

If interested in commanding a company or higher contact me please it's a first come first serve bases on if you get a commander slot

Regiment Commander
Col Daniel Thatcher

Regiment motto
Light shift and deadly like shadows

Rithal
05-17-2016, 03:51 AM
Unless you have the manpower to fill eight companies (roughly 200-250 men) you really shouldn't reserve eight companies. Start with one and work your way up from there. :)

Apple
05-17-2016, 04:06 AM
How big does each company specifically have to be also will there be Battalions?

General. Jackson
05-17-2016, 08:04 AM
Companies tend to vary, 25-50 is a usual per company depending on the size and force your aiming for. If your aiming to be historically accurate up the number to 100. I may be wrong but I'm pretty certain.

You should most certainly make a better thread and put some time and effort into it not saying you haven't but at this point in time you haven't publicly showed us you have. Saying you have 8 companies reserved is not wrong in my opinion if they vary from region & class/unit but without putting anything into it and actually defining who and what you are, no one is going to apply to become a Commander under you when they don't know who & what you exactly are. I'm only merely suggesting to help benefit you, do as you wish and no way am I telling you or do I have the right to tell you how to run your company, just some advice.

Goodluck!

Regards,
General. Jackson

MadWolf
05-17-2016, 08:44 AM
Minimum numbers for a Company is around 11 or 13 ppl. So for you to fill 8 Companys you need around 88 to 104 ppl. Yes there will be Battalions in the game.
But the question is whether you want to walk on the filled with 13 man or with 20-30 a Company.
My advice just open A and see how it fills up.

Death
05-17-2016, 11:29 AM
I figured I'd try it like the early days of the us militarty start a regiment find the officer and then let those guys find guys spider web effect yay! Then before you know it you have a full regiment

Bravescot
05-17-2016, 11:38 AM
I figured I'd try it like the early days of the us militarty start a regiment find the officer and then let those guys find guys spider web effect yay! Then before you know it you have a full regiment

Sadly son that's really unlikely to happen as quickly as you think it will or at all.

I would strongly advise taking the time to begin with 1 or maybe if you're feeling bally 2 Companies and working from there. I'm speaking from experience here when I say nobody wants to enlist into any Clan that doesn't have any boy in it, officer offer or not. The idea of "people will come if it exists" does not work like people think it does. Just because you have a unit does not mean you'll have people running head long at it to enlist. The spider web effect is one of the least effective means of getting men as well. It puts far too much trust into others when the most effort at first should be from yourself.

You'd do yourself far more credit if you took the advise being offered and take the single company. If what you say is true and you're the only guy in your unit then you've got a serious uphill battle to get things running before you can even begin to think about the spider web effect.

Death
05-17-2016, 12:43 PM
No I know I guess coming from playing a different game where there was a clan system like in WoR where is are clans in side of clans and in that game the sniper web effect works really well when I did it then so I was feel like there was a good chance it would work here too but I can see there just isint a will in poeple here to do so,thing like that so I guess I'll go then and go after 1st Rhode Island Company D

Hairywarhero
05-17-2016, 12:47 PM
*Pssst* Bravescot he want's the D ;)

Death
05-17-2016, 03:01 PM
Well I geuss I'll open applications for company D then for who ever wants to join this company

Death
05-18-2016, 03:43 PM
Still looking for a few Lt's let me know guys if your interested

J.J. Dickison
09-03-2016, 08:10 PM
Greetings from actual Rhode Island :D good luck fam