PDA

View Full Version : Units not in the Maryland Campaign

Apple
05-17-2016, 03:56 AM
So I'm pretty new to this whole company thing and was wondering if 1, can I use a unit that wasn't in the Maryland Campaign and 2, will there eventually be a time where you can reserve a whole Regiment because a plan on reserving a foreign cavalry regiment/brigade that was a CSA one and I'm guessing no one would use it since it is very unpopular in my opinion

So can I use a Regiment that was not in the Maryland Campaign and will there be a time when I can reserve a entire Regiment/brigade?

-Major Baylor of the CSA
Apple

General. Jackson
05-17-2016, 08:52 AM
Yes you may, but not in the initial release. The Royal Australian Army is in the same predicament in terms of reserving regiments that didn't serve in the Maryland Campaign. Eventually they will let us reserve and create regiments with different names and ranks.

Regards,
General. Jackson

MadWolf
05-17-2016, 09:11 AM
Like Jackson already said Yes you can use a Regiment that was not in the Maryland Campaign. But to reserve a entire Regiment/brigade that depends on how many members you have.

Hinkel
05-17-2016, 09:20 AM
Well, right now we have the plan to support the historical order of battle of the Maryland Campaign.
So you can just pick regiments/companies, which actually took part.

We won't support custom units within the first release of the company tool. But since we have other priorities at the moment, the plans might change.

George G. Meade
05-24-2016, 04:55 AM
So if the 00th Canadian Space Fighter Wing was a Regiment in the Maryland Campaign could u only reverse a company but if it was unhistorical could u reserve the Entire Regiment????