PDA

View Full Version : Best way for recruiting people?

JRob
05-23-2016, 02:07 AM
Is this the best way?
http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?1804-1st-Minnesota-Company-D-quot-Lincoln-Guard-quot-Now-Recruiting!

A. P. Hill
05-23-2016, 03:07 AM
Please move this to the company forums moderators. Thx.

michaelsmithern
05-23-2016, 03:17 AM
Is this the best way?
http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?1804-1st-Minnesota-Company-D-quot-Lincoln-Guard-quot-Now-Recruiting!

There is no one best way to recruit. Be patient and emphasize what makes the company good. You will soon have recruits

Edward Porter Alexander
05-24-2016, 05:36 AM
Show off your company but most of all be yourself!!!!!! That's the number one rule!

General. Jackson
05-24-2016, 07:47 AM
My tip is to be unique from the rest! That's why my clan has over 600 members, we offer something entirely different to what others offer.

LTC Philip A. Work
06-02-2016, 06:13 PM
My tip is to be unique from the rest! That's why my clan has over 600 members, we offer something entirely different to what others offer.

Like punch and pie? I would totally join if there were punch and pie.

Bravescot
06-02-2016, 06:23 PM
Don't have the mind set that simply existing will mean you'll get men. Be active asking people who are not currently enlisted if they might be interested and such.

My biggest piece of advice is start a unit with friends, never on your own. A 1 man unit is often avoided like the plague by most if not all experienced players. Even worse would be to form it on your own and try and get men by offering out ranks. 90/100 this will kill the unit cold as glory hunters come flocking. If you already have a small body of men, 10 - 12, you'll likely attract more people to your banner. I started with 6 tbh and now have 90 on paper. It's do able but it's damn hard work.

Norwegian
06-02-2016, 08:15 PM
Don't have the mind set that simply existing will mean you'll get men. Be active asking people who are not currently enlisted if they might be interested and such.

My biggest piece of advice is start a unit with friends, never on your own. A 1 man unit is often avoided like the plague by most if not all experienced players. Even worse would be to form it on your own and try and get men by offering out ranks. 90/100 this will kill the unit cold as glory hunters come flocking. If you already have a small body of men, 10 - 12, you'll likely attract more people to your banner. I started with 6 tbh and now have 90 on paper. It's do able but it's damn hard work.

To comment, I also think that this will be way easier to do once more people know about the game and people are out playing on public servers. Going around on there and asking people without tags should be a piece of cake, seeing as the game is new and there'll be a lot of new players without any company at release.

Challis89
06-02-2016, 09:36 PM
I agree with the above forumers. The company tool should also help a lot with recruiting as people will be able to see your companies record and the more long term players the more attractive it will be as it shows stabilitya as a lot of player movement can signal bad things