PDA

View Full Version : War of rights bugs do not comment unless it is a bug

Kyle422
05-25-2016, 04:48 AM
While playing war of rights tonight the following bugs have happened or I have seen happen. When reloading your rifle the white cartridge sticks out of the end of the muzzle where it should not when reloading you can see the whole cartridge when you should only be able to see the mini-ball at the muzzle. Bug number 2 when someone else is free looking their head turns the whole way around facing the back of their body. Bug number 3 the game crashes when too many people try to join the server at once. this all I have come in contact with so far. Could a Mod pleas capitalize the thread please. its late and I forgot to do so.

TrustyJam
05-25-2016, 04:53 AM
Moved to alpha forum - bug reports.

- Trusty

Kyle422
05-25-2016, 09:17 AM
The cartridge bug is only for the Enfield the cartridge sicks out towards the player and does center in the barrel of the rifle like it should.

Also any of the officer classes you choose crashes your game.

The WI troops if you try to pick any of them it crashes your game.

Maximus
05-25-2016, 10:59 AM
when i enter servers my game craches, how can i repair it?

Kyle422
05-25-2016, 11:14 AM
Either delete the game and reinstall it or verify the game cash on steam. What class do you pick when you go to join the game any officers do not work. And the WI boys make your game crash. Hope this helps

Maximus
05-25-2016, 12:14 PM
When i join to the server i see only regiments and after maybe 2 seconds my game crush,now i reinstall my game and i going test it

Reznikov12
05-25-2016, 03:17 PM
I have the same problem as Maximus

Hinkel
05-25-2016, 03:19 PM
Its being worked on at the moment. It crashes for everybody, untill the fix is live :)

michaelsmithern
05-25-2016, 04:42 PM
Its being worked on at the moment. It crashes for everybody, untill the fix is live :)

glad to know you guys are working hard to help us, well not that you weren't before. but i have enjoyed my experience so far, although the voip isn't working for me. And sometimes the skins on the guns are just white. besides that every other bug for has been reported

michaelsmithern
05-25-2016, 07:39 PM
One bug i've been experiencing is that the rifles/muskets will make your arms wig out, and look different in the first person(i'll get you a screenshot next time it happens)

Mr Higgins
04-27-2019, 09:24 AM
I've got consistent crashing every time I deploy. Doesn't work on any unit. Is this the same bug?

Lamb
04-28-2019, 01:58 PM
i'm getting a bug with the voice chat. i hear the whole server like there next to me and some times it craps out and i cant hear anyone