PDA

View Full Version : Things noticed in first run

Jonny Powers
05-25-2016, 05:55 AM
Like the title says, things I thought were odd/needed pointing out. Dunno what you all know or not.

Screen settings (graphics, resolution, etc) do not save after closing the game and reopening it.

Hands and guns will sometimes spaz out and look backwards (think this was mentioned in the known bugs).

Characters can't walk onto the 2nd floor of buildings. I mentioned in-game to TrustyJam, apparently characters are too fat :p

Guns fire before being fully presented.

When switching from sword to pistol as officer a cloud of smoke but no audio is seen as if the gun is fired.

Johann Günderson
05-25-2016, 08:54 AM
Adding to this.

No movement animations sometimes. Model is moving but the arms and legs stay in locked position.

(Possible Lod setting) At 5 or so paces the trigger guard disappears and at around the same distance the ramrod disappears for characters reloading.

Right shoulder shift not properly animated when in first person(your character).

Socket bayonet on Mississippi rifle.

Trouples connecting as officers or certain units (couldn't spawn in as any officer or 6th Wisconsin).

When in freelook(alt) could look around 360 degrees horizontal but couldn't look vertically.

Jonny Powers
05-25-2016, 06:14 PM
I also noticed that, when under a lower screen resultion than my screen, the sky tears. Also, when I try an load graphics on low to show my friends what it would look like, the game comes up with a black screen and I gotta close the game out.

Rohr
05-25-2016, 06:17 PM
I have experienced all of these issues to as well also I might of over read this but when I was walking through the grass outside of the camp when ever I came across some rocks the game would crash.

R21
05-28-2016, 09:47 AM
Characters can't walk onto the 2nd floor of buildings. I mentioned in-game to TrustyJam, apparently characters are too fat :p

This seems to happen in a particular type of building (Wooden shack thing) the cut-out in the second floor is too small to let Players through.

MisterMeatball
05-30-2016, 04:34 AM
When looking in freelook (Alt) looking behind you to one side you can spin your head 360 degrees. However if you look behind you from the other side (eg. over the left shoulder instead of the right) your camera can only move to roughly the 5-7 o clock position. This has happened with both directions (both over the left and right shoulders), however it only happens with 1 direction at once. Meaning you can't go full exorcist and spin your view 360 degrees in both directions at the same time.

Turning left and right while kneeling will cause the player model to block the camera briefly just after turning. May only be on some uniforms.

Sometimes after firing a rifle pressing the r key will not reload. Pressing it again will cause an animation similar to shouldering a rifle. Pressing it for a third time will commence the reload. May be caused by pressing R while still aiming the rifle.

Some general minor movement hiccups when switching between movement states (such as walking and running), where it will play an animation transition briefly.

Using melee will cause a small animation hiccup after the second stab of the animation ends.

Adjusting graphics settings will cause user to be unable to click any buttons until alt-tabbing out and back in.

Respawning (by typing "kill" into console) will cause regiment/class menu to become broken, necessitating a reconnect to the server.

Unconfirmed, but it seems that changing graphics settings may cause server browser not to show the test server.

That's all for now. Still looking pretty damn fine for a technical alpha.