PDA

View Full Version : Game Modes

Soulfly
02-11-2014, 02:33 PM
Hello everybody,

since i have seen the first screenshots i was thinking about game modes to come. Here are some ideas:

- Classic Linebattle (Last Man Standing): Formations of troops will exchange volley after volley until the last man has fallen.

- Conquest: The attacker has to capture some points during the advance on a map. Like Burnside Bridge-> The heights -> ... Reinforcements should be limited via tickets

- Siege: Since i have heard that the whole Maryland Campaign will be included i was thinking about a Siege Mode at Harpers Ferry, later on some Forts.

Just some quick ideas i have had.

Best,

Soulfly

Estus
02-11-2014, 07:23 PM
I had an idea for a amazing game mode (but it will be very big and complex). I believe some of you guys heard about that "campaign" made by the regiment leaders on Napoleonic Wars, where there's a map made by the players pointed by many cities and strategic posts, and LB per LB each side start to conquer/loose territory according to the results.

It will be awesome if we had tools to manage campaigns like that in game.

d00d
02-11-2014, 07:48 PM
if they can make so if ur standing in a line u get some bonus firing and if theres a officer and flag holder and musicans it will enchance the aim or damage
'would be great

Soulfly
02-12-2014, 01:30 PM
I had an idea for a amazing game mode (but it will be very big and complex). I believe some of you guys heard about that "campaign" made by the regiment leaders on Napoleonic Wars, where there's a map made by the players pointed by many cities and strategic posts, and LB per LB each side start to conquer/loose territory according to the results.

It will be awesome if we had tools to manage campaigns like that in game.

Well when the whole Maryland Campaign is included, there should be a way to display it in a certain game mode. Thinking about this campaign you have mentioned or the campaign mode of Red Orchestra 2, will be a motivating one.