PDA

View Full Version : Crash at the Firing Range

michaelsmithern
05-26-2016, 09:26 PM
Recently(today May 26th, 2016) i've been crashing at the Firing range, nowhere else, just there. it's can't be the update as i just re installed it, and it still crashed.

No i can't produce a video due to not having the equipment to do such or programs, etc.
and with crash logs, i can't put a .txt file in these chat boxes, so yeah...

Edit: i've also been experiencing huge frame drops today, i've gone from 81 to 60, then to 21. and then back to 80. it's not a problem and i get that it is the second day, so i'm sure you guys will be working on some way to fix issues like that

David Dire
05-26-2016, 09:30 PM
I've been crashing, too, though one or two times out of, I'd say 8-ish, I didn't. I do actually have recording software, though I don't know if it'll help too much because the error message is another window. Should I record it, anyways?

michaelsmithern
05-26-2016, 09:36 PM
I've been crashing, too, though one or two times out of, I'd say 8-ish, I didn't. I do actually have recording software, though I don't know if it'll help too much because the error message is another window. Should I record it, anyways?

ah well it's day 2 of the tech alpha, it's to be expected, i'm gonna try it again, and then wait for another patch