PDA

View Full Version : Two Minor Bugs

Omega
05-27-2016, 02:49 AM
Alright, these are fairly minor issues (in the grand scheme of things) and I apologize if they've already been reports. :)

1. When you play the game in a lower resolution than your computer's native resolution, the buttons on the menu are off place. I'm not exactly sure how to explain this one but if someone goes into the game with a lower resolution with full screen ticked then they will understand what I mean.

2. Entering the Steam overlay (default shift tab) interrupts the reload animation and even skips it for me, basically letting you start the reload, hit shift tab, and then be able to fire again. I'm sure this has something to do with a conflict with the keybindings.

michaelsmithern
05-27-2016, 04:11 AM
Alright, these are fairly minor issues (in the grand scheme of things) and I apologize if they've already been reports. :)

1. When you play the game in a lower resolution than your computer's native resolution, the buttons on the menu are off place. I'm not exactly sure how to explain this one but if someone goes into the game with a lower resolution with full screen ticked then they will understand what I mean.

2. Entering the Steam overlay (default shift tab) interrupts the reload animation and even skips it for me, basically letting you start the reload, hit shift tab, and then be able to fire again. I'm sure this has something to do with a conflict with the keybindings.

I've not seen the first one and I never play in full screen, however the reload bug is one I've come across. It doesn't bother me but it's there

David Dire
05-27-2016, 12:29 PM
The steam overlay doesn't even work for me half of the time.