PDA

View Full Version : A Few Suggestions...

David Dire
05-27-2016, 12:08 PM
1. Make roads a bit more "road-like," half the time I try to walk back from the firing range I wonder to myself if I'm going the right way or I'll get lost in the forest. A minor thing, really, but it'd be nice for immersion and looks.

2. Complete graphical options. As in, every single graphical thing that can be adjusted should have an option in the menu. For example. I can only really run on low and I'm fine with how everything looks except for the muskets. They're too dirty. Leave me with the rest if the low options, and allow me to sacrifice a single frame per second for a gleaming gun. I understand if this might be hard, but I think I, along with many others, would love this.

3. Lower the rails at the firing range to allow training for crouching and firing, without having to run around them.

4. Changing weapons at the firing range. Maybe a bit ahistorical, though having to leave the server and join again, and then run all the way takes awhile.

That's all I can think of for now.

Rithal
06-01-2016, 07:19 AM
More graphical options will probably be added later. The reason for the simplicity of them at the moment is probably because focus in other areas at the moment.

I also haven't had any problems with crouching and firing at the range. :)

Pieterken
06-01-2016, 01:02 PM
I agree with OP, changing weapons at the range would be a nice addition.
Will we be able to pick up weapons from fallen players in-game? Would be kind of the same mechanic i suppose

R21
06-01-2016, 02:16 PM
+1 for Weapon changing and reloading (especially revolvers). Having to rejoin just to fire a few more shots is always annoying.

David Dire
06-01-2016, 02:35 PM
More graphical options will probably be added later. The reason for the simplicity of them at the moment is probably because focus in other areas at the moment.

I also haven't had any problems with crouching and firing at the range. :)

Really? It didn't work for me. That was last version though, if that changes anything.

Also, using more F keys to move to places (Such as F3 moving you to the firing range, F4 to melee practicing area, etc etc) instead of just F2 and the camp would be nice.

R21
06-01-2016, 03:12 PM
using more F keys to move to places (Such as F3 moving you to the firing range, F4 to melee practicing area, etc etc) instead of just F2 and the camp would be nice.

+1 for this aswell.