PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the forum!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

TrustyJam
01-05-2013, 12:13 AM
Hello gents.

Just wanted to welcome any new users to the War of Rights forum. I't pretty quiet here at the moment but things will pick up going forward, I can promise you that. :)

I hope you'll all join in with your ideas and feedback.

Thanks for reading and again, welcome to the WoR forum!

- Trusty

Wolfy
02-18-2013, 09:54 PM
Hello!
I am sure things will pick up.Just seen the youtube vid(Thank Hinkel for that ;) )but it seems great already.My exceptions for a nother civil war game have fallen short.So i am keeping a eye on this.I have really high hopes for this and cant wait for more vids :D

TrustyJam
02-18-2013, 09:56 PM
Hello!
I am sure things will pick up.Just seen the youtube vid(Thank Hinkel for that ;) )but it seems great already.My exceptions for a nother civil war game have fallen short.So i am keeping a eye on this.I have really high hopes for this and cant wait for more vids :D

Thanks! and welcome to the forum. We have some great stuff in the works - it might be a while before it's ready to be shown though. :)

- Trusty

Mjtkd
02-18-2013, 10:13 PM
I am here thanks to Hinkel, I lead a Confederate brigade in his mod and am so happy to see another game set in the Civil War. I am also the person who asked about the Community manger position which I currently fill in Hinkel's and Nytech's mod. PS Amazing video.

TrustyJam
02-18-2013, 10:30 PM
I am here thanks to Hinkel, I lead a Confederate brigade in his mod and am so happy to see another game set in the Civil War. I am also the person who asked about the Community manger position which I currently fill in Hinkel's and Nytech's mod. PS Amazing video.

Glad to have you here!

- Trusty

Pinkamena
02-19-2013, 12:12 AM
Oh, it's Mj, weird...he's the Brigadier General from my regiment...

He said I should check this place out, and so here I am.

TrustyJam
02-19-2013, 12:16 AM
Oh, it's Mj, weird...he's the Brigadier General from my regiment...

He said I should check this place out, and so here I am.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Trusty

Hinkel
02-19-2013, 10:01 AM
I would like to say Hello too!!!
This forum seems to be quite quiet yet haha :)
But I think this will change soon... ;)

Fancy Sweetroll
02-19-2013, 10:58 AM
I have a feeling you're right ;)

Wolfy
02-19-2013, 12:45 PM
I would like to say Hello too!!!
This forum seems to be quite quiet yet haha :)
But I think this will change soon... ;)

Spam much?

Love you :o

Wess_Hudson
02-19-2013, 05:23 PM
Hello gentlemen!

Just wanted to say hello in this forum and thanks to Mr. Hinkel, who led the way!
War of Right already looks amazing and I can't wait to see more.

Great work so far and keep on!

Best,
Private William Hudson, United States Colonial Marine Corpse
and in his free time, hobby movie maker from Germany ;)

Mjtkd
02-19-2013, 05:59 PM
Hello gentlemen!

Just wanted to say hello in this forum and thanks to Mr. Hinkel, who led the way!

Best,

Hello! Also what kind of movies?

TrustyJam
02-19-2013, 06:11 PM
Hello gentlemen!

Best,

Thank you! Welcome to the forum. :)

- Trusty

Wess_Hudson
02-19-2013, 07:36 PM
Hello! Also what kind of movies?

This is my last work.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NTWNorthandSouth?feature=mhee

More to come!!!

TrustyJam
02-20-2013, 01:29 AM
This is my last work.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NTWNorthandSouth?feature=mhee

More to come!!!

Oh you're the one who created those? They were really well done! I hope you'll be willing to create something similar using War of Rights. :)

- Trusty

Wess_Hudson
02-20-2013, 04:44 PM
Oh you're the one who created those? They were really well done! I hope you'll be willing to create something similar using War of Rights. :)

- Trusty

You can count on me! Would be an honor.

Fremantle
03-03-2013, 12:10 AM
Good Day Sirs, we Texans are looking forward to being in your cornfields.

TrustyJam
03-03-2013, 12:13 AM
Good Day Sirs, we Texans are looking forward to being in your cornfields.

Would be honored to have you there. :) Welcome to the forum!

- Trusty

Hershey
03-03-2013, 03:13 AM
Hello they WOR Community i am Hershey/Hershaft a good friend of mj and i can not wait for this game to come out. I would like to say that i can help when help is needed! :D

TrustyJam
03-03-2013, 03:59 AM
Hello they WOR Community i am Hershey/Hershaft a good friend of mj and i can not wait for this game to come out. I would like to say that i can help when help is needed! :D

Hello there! Welcome to the forum. :)

- Trusty

Chris Mchayes
03-12-2013, 10:34 AM
figured i should say hello too. i feel so alone :P :o

TrustyJam
03-12-2013, 11:10 AM

Hello back at ya!

- Trusty

Wolfy
03-12-2013, 08:32 PM

Welcome to the land of the dead :p I am sure things will pick up .

TrustyJam
03-12-2013, 08:53 PM
Welcome to the land of the dead :p I am sure things will pick up .

I have a sneaky feeling about that as well.. :)

- Trusty

Wolfy
03-12-2013, 09:13 PM
Indeed *Cough*Hinkel mass spamming*cough* xD I really cant wait for the next update!

TabooOlive
03-13-2013, 04:56 AM
Hey Guys, I am here thanks to Mjtkd, he told me about this game and I wish you all the best of luck. I would also like to help in any way I can. :cool:

Wolfy
03-13-2013, 07:52 AM
Hey Guys, I am here thanks to Mjtkd, he told me about this game and I wish you all the best of luck. I would also like to help in any way I can. :cool:

Welcome to dah forum :P

ThegnAnsgar
03-14-2013, 04:32 AM
Decided to join up here. I go by ThegnAnsgar on most places I'm at, so some of you might know me (though I'm not much into posting a lot on forums. I prefer to play the games instead of talking about them). Came across this place via the video that Mr. Hinkel uploaded to his youtube channel.

Definitely looking forward to seeing more work from you guys. What you've shown so far is already quite excellent. Keep up the great work.

Fancy Sweetroll
03-14-2013, 07:09 AM
Welcome, thanks and we will indeed attempt to do so :)

Scrat555
03-14-2013, 09:14 PM
Hey! Nice job on this game, right down to the horse shit (literally)! This seems to be going well. Has anything happened about gameplay yet?

Chris Mchayes
03-16-2013, 07:15 PM
horse shit? lol

TrustyJam
03-16-2013, 07:20 PM
Hey! Nice job on this game, right down to the horse shit (literally)! This seems to be going well. Has anything happened about gameplay yet?

Thanks! Still a bit too early to talk about gameplay I'm afraid. :)

- Trusty

Redclaw
03-17-2013, 09:42 PM
Really looking forward to this game! All the best of luck on developing this one :)

TrustyJam
03-17-2013, 09:46 PM
Really looking forward to this game! All the best of luck on developing this one :)

Thank you! Welcome to the forum. :)

- Trusty

USE4life
03-23-2013, 04:52 PM
Just got onto the forums, game sounds amazing I wish you all the best of luck with it!!!!

TrustyJam
03-23-2013, 04:56 PM
Just got onto the forums, game sounds amazing I wish you all the best of luck with it!!!!

Welcome the WoR community and thank you for your support. :)

- Trusty

NWDom13
03-24-2013, 01:02 AM
I just wanted to say Hello I am a huge fan of NW and very active on the fse games forums I hope to be just as active on here I cant wait for this :D:cool:

Wolfy
03-24-2013, 07:11 AM
Welcome to the community! (In before Tursty :P)

TrustyJam
03-24-2013, 09:37 AM
Welcome to the community! (In before Tursty :P)

Aww! :(

- Trusty

William
03-25-2013, 06:19 AM
I want to say hello aswell because I forgot to post as i joined the Forum XD

Wolfy
03-25-2013, 09:39 PM
Bit late is it not? :D

TrustyJam
03-25-2013, 10:11 PM
Bit late is it not? :D

Better late than never. :)

- Trusty

Zevrow
04-05-2013, 12:02 PM
Welcome all to the forums, I am going to advertise this game in development in a moment and possibly donate, I intend to stay with use through the development of the game, mainly in the benefit of seeing a new FPS game with amazing gameplay and high graphics at the end of it, it would be great if I could also make a regiment for my clan on this when the time comes.

A few things I need to point out:

1) The title on your homepage says War Of Rights instead of War of Rights, fix it :D

2) You need advertisement! I will help out where I can, but you need advertisement, I can do YouTube videos etc at high quality if you want me to.

3) Can you get this game on Steam with VAC protection, you can use Steam Greenlight, we don't need people hacking in the game, VAC is a big deterant to that as they can have their Steam account banned.

4) You need to include a zombie mode that other games like this, such as Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars that don't have at a complete enough level to say they do. The ability to start with a lot of players that are human and when they die they become a zombie and the humans have to survive the time limit, you have guns vs zombies, but make the zombies capable of winning but at the same not overpowering, this would really attract players to your game, including my entire clan.

My clan is at https://legionsofgames.com if you wanted to know.

TrustyJam
04-05-2013, 12:12 PM
Welcome to the WoR forum!

Thank you for pointing out the title. It has been fixed now. :P

We most certainly need to advertise a lot more at some point. It's not a huge priority at the moment though since we're still quite far from any sort of release.

We're still talking about what distributor to go with, but steam would be a good bet.

and lastly the zombie mode... I'm sorry but we wouldn't want to create something like that. We're here for the realism and historical accuracy, not zombies! There's plenty of upcoming zombie inspired games/mods around (especially since it all went crazy with DayZ).

- Trusty

Zevrow
04-05-2013, 12:17 PM
Can you make the game moddable for the zombie mode then?

TrustyJam
04-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Can you make the game moddable for the zombie mode then?

It's not set in stone yet but most likely.

- Trusty

Zevrow
04-05-2013, 12:19 PM
Can you move this post to the Welcome to the forum! forum as I didn't see it until now please. It will make the forum look more sorted.

Cordo
04-16-2013, 04:51 PM
Hello everyone! Everything seems to be going well already I see?

TrustyJam
04-16-2013, 10:52 PM
Hello everyone! Everything seems to be going well already I see?

Indeed it is! Welcome to the forum. :)

- Trusty

Brandenburger
04-18-2013, 06:33 PM
Hello! This game is looking great so far and I am looking forward to it, keep up the good work :)

Hinkel
04-20-2013, 01:08 PM
Hello! This game is looking great so far and I am looking forward to it, keep up the good work :)

Thank you very much,
welcome to our forum! :)

stiffstarch
05-29-2013, 07:27 PM
New Here but very excited to find a site like your and your upcoming game.. looking forward to it as I think I am getting too old to participate in the CW reenactments...been doing it for about 25 years.

TrustyJam
05-29-2013, 07:35 PM
New Here but very excited to find a site like your and your upcoming game.. looking forward to it as I think I am getting too old to participate in the CW reenactments...been doing it for about 25 years.

Welcome to the forum! Always glad to welcome a reenactor. :)

- Trusty

Roughbeak
10-16-2013, 05:21 PM
Hi community. :) Just saw this on moddb, and I have to say this is the best Civil War games I have seen!

Also I am an experienced CE3 SDK level designer and I have to say again in these photos and videos, you wow'ed me. :)

Looking forward to your game!

TrustyJam
10-16-2013, 07:19 PM
Hi community. :) Just saw this on moddb, and I have to say this is the best Civil War games I have seen!

Also I am an experienced CE3 SDK level designer and I have to say again in these photos and videos, you wow'ed me. :)

Looking forward to your game!

Thank you! I hope you enjoy your stay here although it is a bit quiet at the moment. :)

- Trusty

GeorgeCrecy
10-17-2013, 12:36 AM
Not if I can help it!

Misterate
10-24-2013, 07:54 PM
I guess I'll jump in here and say hi! Love what you're putting out so far guys!

GeorgeCrecy
10-24-2013, 08:16 PM
Welcome Misterate!

Estus
10-24-2013, 11:32 PM
Hello everyone ;)

Said
10-24-2013, 11:58 PM
welcome in the forum Estus :D

George
11-01-2013, 05:40 AM
Hello, just wanted to say hi.

Im George385 from the FSE forums if anyone knows me, im the aussie guy in the 75th.

I am proud to say that i am somewhat helping Hinkel out by finding him historical info on the uniforms of each regiment during the time of Antietam and Sharpsburg.

Estus
11-02-2013, 03:24 AM
Hi Mr. George :)

Ioun
11-07-2013, 03:39 PM
Hi people.

Marks
04-29-2014, 10:01 PM
Just Marks. If you play NW you might know me.

- RIP Bydand

oldwesttrooper
07-07-2014, 12:27 PM
Hi Guys,
i´m Timo or "oldwesttrooper" from Germany. Ive followed the forum for a while as a guest, i could´nd resist signing up. Really looking forward this project getting into "life". Im intrested in the civil war and indian wars period. Im in the living history / "historian" "thing" by myself since 12 years now, startet back then as civil war reb infantry, after 1-2 years the active hobbie went into some kind of "pause", after the "pause" ive got back into the active hobby and researching side, but now my main thema is the "indian wars" periode around 1865-1880s, but still with intrest in the civil war, especially in this upcoming game.

Feel free to ask for more infos,
Kind Regards!
Timo / Oldwesttrooper

Soulfly
07-07-2014, 12:59 PM
Hi Timo and welcome !

i am from Germany too and i was always looking for reenacting units but failed so far. May i ask you where your unit is located ?

Best,

Soulfly

oldwesttrooper
07-07-2014, 01:16 PM
Hi Soulfly,

I´m located in the north western part of germany (ostfriesland/friesland), actually im not in an active acw group anymore, this is because ive changed over into the indian wars "thing". Ive been with some friends in some kind of local group (Interessengemeinschaft) doin the acw stuff, most of the time we went to local groups bzw living history clubs, had also some own small camps.

The situation now is, that we have a "interessengemeinschaft", but the themas are splitted, some guys are doin revolutionary war and me personally changed over to the later years, 1865-1880/90 - Indian wars and pioneer thema. Actually ive got plans going more back into acw period, but here also more the side of indian wars conflicts and "going" west instead of blue & grey.

But feel free to write a personal message for more infos and some german text ;-)

Timo

Hinkel
07-07-2014, 05:38 PM
Hallo und Willkommen Oldwesttrooper! Grüsse aus NRW :)

Du bist nicht zufällig Ende Juli beim Western Event in Niedersachsen? ;)

Sgt-Frede
07-07-2014, 05:40 PM
Uuuhm what? Danish please. :D

oldwesttrooper
07-07-2014, 07:23 PM
Hi Hinkel,
werde wahrscheinlich im August, beim lokalen Westernverein beim "Tag der offenen Tür" dabei sein. Gerne PM für weiteres(oder siehe Link bei mir auf der HP) =) .

Sorry Sgt-Frede, we´ll give our best to stay in the english language ;-)

Kind Regards,
Trooper

Rithal
07-07-2014, 10:31 PM
I knew I was taking German for a reason. Maybe in a year or so I can join in the fun :)

Hampi
07-20-2014, 02:57 PM
Just found this game when I was searching the internet. It looks amazing and I hope I will be able to play this in the future and join a regiment of the north. :)

Marks
07-22-2014, 12:00 AM
Signed up awhile ago, but Hinkel Pm'd me on FSE and i'm bored of that forum now so yeh, hi

AlekoTheGreek
09-18-2014, 12:36 PM
About time i registered, hehe :) its nice to see some faces i know

Rithal
09-19-2014, 01:28 AM
Welcome to the forum. Good to see new people arriving.

~Lawrence~
10-12-2014, 01:50 PM
Signed up awhile ago, but Hinkel Pm'd me on FSE and i'm bored of that forum now so yeh, hiHI MARKS! 44th best eu xD

CombatCorgi
11-22-2014, 07:37 PM
Noobie here! Can't wait for new news about the game! :D

Steiner
01-30-2015, 02:15 PM
An American Civil war enthusiast, and looking forward to see this game develop from it's humble beginnings. The start is very promising and therefore I must compliment the developers on their hard-work!

Bravescot
01-30-2015, 02:18 PM
Yes! The community grows ever stronger

TrustyJam
01-30-2015, 02:26 PM
An American Civil war enthusiast, and looking forward to see this game develop from it's humble beginnings. The start is very promising and therefore I must compliment the developers on their hard-work!

Thanks and welcome. :)

- Trusty

Rithal
01-30-2015, 09:31 PM

one.... of.... us.one..of..us.one of us one of us one of us ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONEOFUSONEOFUSONEOFUS! Welcome to the forum :)

Steiner
02-01-2015, 10:15 PM
Thanks everyone for your warm welcome. I must say that I got a bit addicted to Civil War Literature (have the autobiographical work of Longstreet and Grant) and games bought Civil War II and have the Scourge of War series. Must-haves for die-hard Civil War fans with a good attention span. Is there any main literature on the military side of the Civil War that I should buy that are detailed enough for a Civil War enthusiast that you know of but not too general as to have facts that a historian already knows? Something with multiple volumes is also good.

Secondly; what are main focuses of this game that you guys are looking forward to to make or to play? I would like to hear from you guys. :)

Bravescot
02-01-2015, 11:02 PM
I can not wait to play as a Union Sharpshooter. To be able to explore the maps with more freedom then the lines and the green uniform is to die for.

Rithal
02-01-2015, 11:25 PM
I just can't wait to actually experience a proper battle in line formation. For example, sitting in a tree line, hearing a battle rage, and then being ordered to the front by the major or whatever, and then getting butchered..... All part of the experience right? :D But yeah, I just can't wait to get into the authentic civil war experience that I have awaited for pretty much my entire life.

If you mean literally what are the main features we would like to see in a first beta, really just basic combat functions. For the first stage of tests, don't worry about artillery, officers, or cavalry or anything like that. Just make sure there are at least basic infantry that we can play as, and maybe give us a portion or one whole map to mess around with. :)

Bravescot
02-02-2015, 01:03 AM
I can fully agree to the Beta part

Ry1459
02-02-2015, 01:32 AM
I can not wait to play as a Union Sharpshooter. To be able to explore the maps with more freedom then the lines and the green uniform is to die for.

I'm with you on that one, I love that green uniform.

Steiner
02-02-2015, 07:54 AM
Great to see you guys are so enthusiastic about the game. I feel alot of positive vibes coming my way!

If I may ask: what makes the sharpshooter so unique? Just the uniform or more? The implementation of it in the game? Or does this just exceed earlier uses of sharpshooters Civil War Games? The uniform does look beautiful indeed.

I have to agree that the idea of SgtRithal does appeal aswell. Being part of larger machinery and being just a small part of a greater operation sounds really exciting. And at this point will probably give us the best feeling of what a battle would have looked like from a soldiers perspective.

Two things keep burning in my mind now:

1) Has no-one a literature suggestion of a book that highlights the military side of the Civil War?
2) I know that devs hate this but I do have to ask: when do people expect to play this beta?

GeorgeCrecy
02-02-2015, 08:10 AM
Hey there Steiner,

It is nice to see another lovely Netherlander on here. Now, as for your first point, I have a few suggestions for you. Three books that immediately come to mind are, "A Civil War Treasury of Tales, Legends, and Folklore" by B.A. Botkin, "Civil War Curiosities" by Webb Garrison, and "The Civil War: Strange and Fascinating Facts" by Burke Davis. Two other suggestions would be of more mainstream things, but still nice to have. There is the book by Bell I. Wiley called "The Common Soldier of the Civil War," and "1400 Days: the Civil War Day by Day" by Chris Bishop, Ian Drury, and Tony Gibbons. These are all just some things that immediately came to mind as I peeked at my bookcase.

As to the second point, neither they nor I could tell you any upcoming date for the Beta, but hope is a powerful thing.
I hope the suggestions were to your liking, and we appreciate everyone's support and suggestions.

EDIT: Actually, another wonderful book that just came to mind was "Life in Civil War America," by Michael Varhola. The book covers all sorts of things both on the home front and on the front lines, particularly about the society itself, costs for basic items and food, slang, religion, education, etc. I would highly suggest it for anyone to read.

Steiner
02-02-2015, 08:18 AM
Thanks alot GeorgeCrecy! Sounds like you are well-read into the subject?

GeorgeCrecy
02-02-2015, 08:23 AM
Hehe, I would have to be, or else I would not be able to fit into my job as historian for Campfire Games! By the way, check out the edit to my post above in case you didn't already see it.

Bravescot
02-02-2015, 11:00 AM
When a beta is realised I'd love to have the Devs give a run down and demonstration of what they've implemented so far. Then see if in a fire fight the public and beet the Devs!

Amadis
02-02-2015, 03:36 PM
Lovely game, lovely community and lovely developers, what else is left to be said?

I can't help but give my best wishes to everybody, and hope this project will end up being the awesome game we are all waiting for. Keep up the good work, and don't let the flags stop fluttering!

Bravescot
02-02-2015, 05:19 PM
Welcome to the community amigo

Steiner
02-05-2015, 08:56 AM
Welcome to the community fellow-European!

Steiner
02-05-2015, 09:01 AM
Hey there Steiner,

It is nice to see another lovely Netherlander on here. Now, as for your first point, I have a few suggestions for you. Three books that immediately come to mind are, "A Civil War Treasury of Tales, Legends, and Folklore" by B.A. Botkin, "Civil War Curiosities" by Webb Garrison, and "The Civil War: Strange and Fascinating Facts" by Burke Davis. Two other suggestions would be of more mainstream things, but still nice to have. There is the book by Bell I. Wiley called "The Common Soldier of the Civil War," and "1400 Days: the Civil War Day by Day" by Chris Bishop, Ian Drury, and Tony Gibbons. These are all just some things that immediately came to mind as I peeked at my bookcase.

As to the second point, neither they nor I could tell you any upcoming date for the Beta, but hope is a powerful thing.
I hope the suggestions were to your liking, and we appreciate everyone's support and suggestions.

EDIT: Actually, another wonderful book that just came to mind was "Life in Civil War America," by Michael Varhola. The book covers all sorts of things both on the home front and on the front lines, particularly about the society itself, costs for basic items and food, slang, religion, education, etc. I would highly suggest it for anyone to read.

Thanks for the reply George. I didn't connect the fact that you are a historian connected to the company but then I guess I assessed it well that I talked to someone who was well-read! I am a historian aswell but not by trait, but by education. I am considering the fact that I maybe can help for the mod? I have no idea how, but if there's something you need and could appreciate a raw recruit let me know. I might be able to throw in some of my precious time. ;)

Fancy Sweetroll
02-05-2015, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the reply George. I didn't connect the fact that you are a historian connected to the company but then I guess I assessed it well that I talked to someone who was well-read! I am a historian aswell but not by trait, but by education. I am considering the fact that I maybe can help for the mod? I have no idea how, but if there's something you need and could appreciate a raw recruit let me know. I might be able to throw in some of my precious time. ;)

Mistake number one. It's not a mod haha ;)

Ohh well :)

Steiner
02-05-2015, 10:31 PM
Is that Danish enthusiasm? :D

Potus
02-19-2015, 10:53 PM
don't know why it took me so long to register here really :confused:
Been following this beautiful and truly amazing project though for some time now, mainly through Hinkel, the guy that pretty much is responsible for hours and hours of me playing his mods

But oh well here we go. I'm one of those guys from the Napoleonic warfare DLC for Warband, that runs a regiment there (or tries to :p). Game looks absolutely amazing!! can't wait until release date.
I got a bunch of ACW reenactors in the group i'm in, they gonna put a gun to my face to force me to shift the entire group into this game when it comes out :)

TrustyJam
02-20-2015, 01:06 AM
Welcome to our little community, Potus. :)

- Trusty

Arcturus
02-20-2015, 02:36 PM
Been following this beautiful and truly amazing project though for some time now, mainly through Hinkel.

Couldn't put it better myself. Can't wait to see this project finished!

Rithal
02-20-2015, 07:52 PM
Been following this beautiful and truly amazing project though for some time now, mainly through Hinkel, the guy that pretty much is responsible for hours and hours of me playing his mods

But oh well here we go. I'm one of those guys from the Napoleonic warfare DLC for Warband, that runs a regiment there (or tries to :p). Game looks absolutely amazing!! can't wait until release date.
I got a bunch of ACW reenactors in the group i'm in, they gonna put a gun to my face to force me to shift the entire group into this game when it comes out :)

Welcome fellow NW player! :D

Hairywarhero
02-21-2015, 12:08 AM
Couldn't put it better myself. Can't wait to see this project finished!

Then we'll try get the army on here! :D

Bravescot
02-21-2015, 01:05 AM
Then we'll try get the army on here! :D

Way ahead of you Sir!

Hairywarhero
02-21-2015, 01:06 AM
Way ahead of you Sir!

Well then we need to start passing the word around

Aniallator
02-23-2015, 06:12 AM
I found WoR a few months ago, and was astounded at what I saw. I can't wait for this game!

Brooklyn
02-24-2015, 09:09 PM
Hello, everyone.

Just came across this today and looks amazing. Can't wait for it to come out and really hope the the 14th New York State Militia (14th Brooklyn) will show up in this game.

Rithal
02-25-2015, 12:16 AM
Hello, everyone.

Just came across this today and looks amazing. Can't wait for it to come out and really hope the the 14th New York State Militia (14th Brooklyn) will show up in this game.

Welcome to the forum! You should be happy to hear that the 14th New York State Militia was actually one of the first units shown in full uniform! (Unless I'm mistaken)

GeorgeCrecy
02-25-2015, 01:23 AM
Welcome to the forum! You should be happy to hear that the 14th New York State Militia was actually one of the first units shown in full uniform! (Unless I'm mistaken)

The first unit that was shown was actually a zouave belonging to the 114th PA, also known as the Corps d'Afrique. However, I don't think Brooklyn has anything to worry about.

Rithal
02-25-2015, 01:29 AM
The first unit that was shown was actually a zouave belonging to the 114th PA, also known as the Corps d'Afrique. However, I don't think Brooklyn has anything to worry about.

XD I knew it was one of those red legged devil units.

Brooklyn
02-25-2015, 02:13 AM

Well that's nice to know. The 14th New York fought at Antietam and if I remember correctly they along with the 6th Wisconsin got further than any other Union Regiment during the attack in the cornfield.

Hairywarhero
02-27-2015, 10:15 AM
Oh yes i forgot to introduce my self, Hello do you know who i am, no? oh good so i can tell you all i'm Hairy, i have been interested in the civil war since hinkel has been doing the N&S mod on mount and blade war band, i'm from the UK, Plus i'm the Maj. General from the Union Army on North and South consisting of 26 regiments. Also my NW back ground from the 91st Highlands to the 78th Highlanders (The Ross Shire Buffs).

If anyone whats to contact me add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/hairywarhero/

Bravescot
02-27-2015, 10:37 AM
If we're doing long introductions then here I go

I'm Bravescot, I first go interested in the civil war after watching the movie Gettysburg back in about 2007. Since then I'm slowly build up a functional knowledge of the war that has mainly focused on battle tactics, weapons and uniforms. I'm the founder of the might 72nd Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry "Baxter's Fire Zouves" in Hinkel's "North and South: First Manassas". I went from humble Captain of this regiment to Brigadier General of Eagle Brigade, 1st consisting of 3 regiment, under the command of one Major General Hairy, commander of 1st Division. My NW back ground is the 2nd (Queen's Royal) Regiment of Foot.

Rithal
02-27-2015, 11:30 PM
Well since I never actually talked about my background I might as well share it now. I'm a Civil War enthusiast who used to play NW and Mount and Blade in general. I was part of the 8thRI which later turned into the 10te. I left and joined with a new regiment known as the 2e Legion de la Vistule in the IXe corps. I'm also part of the NW oriented Faust group. We kind of have a bad reputation but thats part of the fun right? The IXe died along with the 2e and now we all just sit in ts all day and play random indie games ;) I've kind of gotten past regiments but I'm hoping this game will get me back into line battles and such.

Hethwill_Khan
03-06-2015, 05:37 PM
Greetings community.

Been watching all projects regarding historical re-enactment from the comfort of our homes. Been playing all types of historical games, tabletop, die cut wargames and obviously the PC titles. Along with this all the books and good information to build up the hobby. Three decades and counting of gaming and becoming absolutely amazed at the new projects including WoR ( by far my biggest secret hope for war simulation in the upcoming years ).

WoR caught my eye for the detail, from the locations to the animations and models.

If anything this will be my mainstay non wargame game for the weekend big community events.

I salute the developers courage to take their time and investing in such a simulation type.

May you get it through.

Rithal
03-06-2015, 11:46 PM
Greetings community.

Been watching all projects regarding historical re-enactment from the comfort of our homes. Been playing all types of historical games, tabletop, die cut wargames and obviously the PC titles. Along with this all the books and good information to build up the hobby. Three decades and counting of gaming and becoming absolutely amazed at the new projects including WoR ( by far my biggest secret hope for war simulation in the upcoming years ).

WoR caught my eye for the detail, from the locations to the animations and models.

If anything this will be my mainstay non wargame game for the weekend big community events.

I salute the developers courage to take their time and investing in such a simulation type.

May you get it through.

Welcome to the forum!

Bravescot
03-28-2015, 05:39 AM
I'm really glad to see more and more people joining the forums then actually staying and posting regularly.

Ry1459
03-28-2015, 06:02 PM
I'm really glad to see more and more people joining the forums then actually staying and posting regularly.

Like me Brave?

Hawk_345
06-06-2015, 10:40 PM
Hello everyone,

Nice to find this place. Figured I would pop by and introduce myself. I have played a bit on the M&B scene with different regiments, but funnily enough I never learned of this place through those lines. I actually learned of it from GeorgeCrecy and his post here http://www.blikege.net/index.php?threads/war-of-rights.555/#post-2692 at Blikege.net. Though I am from Canada, I do find this period extremely interesting.

When I saw the post I thought it was awesome to see as I am a big fan of this kind of game, and would love to see some organized team-play with it, and I hope I can be a part of it somehow with Blikege if we can swing the players :)

The videos you guys are doing are great, and the work looks top notch, so I appreciate the work and detail you are putting in to it.

Regards,
Hawk

TrustyJam
06-06-2015, 10:45 PM
Hello everyone,

Nice to find this place. Figured I would pop by and introduce myself. I have played a bit on the M&B scene with different regiments, but funnily enough I never learned of this place through those lines. I actually learned of it from GeorgeCrecy and his post here http://www.blikege.net/index.php?threads/war-of-rights.555/#post-2692 at Blikege.net. Though I am from Canada, I do find this period extremely interesting.

When I saw the post I thought it was awesome to see as I am a big fan of this kind of game, and would love to see some organized team-play with it, and I hope I can be a part of it somehow with Blikege if we can swing the players :)

The videos you guys are doing are great, and the work looks top notch, so I appreciate the work and detail you are putting in to it.

Regards,
Hawk

Thank you for the kind words and welcome to the forum! :)

- Trusty

Rithal
06-07-2015, 01:16 AM
Welcome to the party Hawk! :D

Hawk_345
06-07-2015, 04:05 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

DictatorDom
06-07-2015, 08:10 AM
Hey guys! Just found out about this game and I AM SO EXCITED TO PLAY! I am in love with the Civil War and can not wait to play a beautiful, realistic game packed with all the reload time and muskets possible :D

Rithal
06-07-2015, 08:20 AM
Welcome to the forum Dictator!

PurplePanda
06-07-2015, 07:24 PM
Just started using the forums, can't wait for release!

Rithal
06-07-2015, 10:28 PM
Just started using the forums, can't wait for release!

Welcome! I believe I know a friend of yours. Do you know a "CycoPotato" by chance? :D

Bravescot
06-07-2015, 11:13 PM
The forum is forever growing! It is great to see more people joining us.

PurplePanda
06-08-2015, 04:47 AM
Welcome! I believe I know a friend of yours. Do you know a "CycoPotato" by chance? :D
No I don't. I think you have the wrong guy :o

Rithal
06-08-2015, 05:58 AM

Well I seem to be mistaken. More like my friend seems to be mistaken. I will send him a strongly worded steam message related to this occurrence. At any rate, welcome again to the forum! :D

Bravescot
06-08-2015, 09:13 AM

Carson.....is that you?

Brother_Padre
06-08-2015, 09:48 AM
Hello all, just started using these forums recently but have been following this game for a while and i have to say it's looking fantastic and the development has come a long way and the game seems to be actively updated by a dedicated team!

You may know me from North&South as the LtCol of the 20th Maine in the Union army and me and my regiment cannot wait to make the jump to the large-scale and super-immersive battles of War of Rights!

Rithal
06-08-2015, 09:57 AM
You are a welcome addition to the community Brother_Padre. You have already stirred up some very interesting conversation. :)

Austro
06-08-2015, 10:02 AM
Hey guys!

I am new to the forum as well, have recently been recruited by the WoR team, I look forward to being part of the community and getting to know all of you!

Brother_Padre
06-08-2015, 10:21 AM
Hey guys!

I am new to the forum as well, have recently been recruited by the WoR team, I look forward to being part of the community and getting to know all of you!

Congratulations on becoming a member of the team! Many can but dream of what you are doing :)

Rithal
06-08-2015, 09:32 PM
Hey guys!

Hey Austro! I believe we talked in a teamspeak about Persistent Frontier a very very long time ago. You probably don't remember, but I sure remember you. Its good to have talent like yours involved in this development! :D

PurplePanda
06-08-2015, 11:42 PM
Carson.....is that you?
It's PurplePanda, why would you even think I am Carson

Carson
06-09-2015, 01:25 AM
It's PurplePanda, why would you even think I am Carson

did someone say "Carson"?

PurplePanda
06-09-2015, 02:47 AM
did someone say "Carson"?

Welcome to the forums, Carson!

Historical Player
06-09-2015, 06:07 AM
Welcome one and all to the historians cave I mean forum! =D

Bravescot
06-22-2015, 09:19 AM
did someone say "carson"?

Carson!!!! Yeeeaaahhhhh!

BloodBeag
06-30-2015, 02:52 PM
Looks like a great game but make sure to make it fun as a game and not just a walking simulator

michaek12398
07-19-2015, 02:28 AM
what is the server password?

Rithal
07-19-2015, 02:33 AM
what is the server password?

Welcome to the forum. What server password?

michaek12398
07-19-2015, 02:45 AM
NAS official for north and south mod

michaek12398
07-19-2015, 02:52 AM

Rithal
07-19-2015, 05:41 AM

For anything relating to North and South, it is probably best to either private message Hinkel (He is a lead dev for North and South, and is also the community manager here on the forum) or go to the North and South mod forum. It would even be better to discuss North and South in the off-topic section rather than in the "Welcome" section.

Macca
07-19-2015, 12:51 PM
I have arrived, lads.

Hinkel
07-19-2015, 01:11 PM
Welcome on board, Macca! :)

Macca
07-19-2015, 01:22 PM
Welcome on board, Macca! :)

Thank you, Hinkel. I'll browse this every day because I have nothing better to do with my life. :P

Historical Player
07-19-2015, 03:39 PM
I have arrived, lads.

Welcome Macca!

Macca
07-19-2015, 04:09 PM
Welcome Macca!
Thank you!

88thNY_InFaMY
07-20-2015, 12:52 PM
Ipswitch wasn't that where the pet shop is in monty python?

GeorgeCrecy
07-20-2015, 07:20 PM
And when in a group of two or three they shall do the Parrot Sketch, and it will be seen as good.

Macca
07-20-2015, 07:54 PM
Ipswitch wasn't that where the pet shop is in monty python?

Never watched Monty Python, although, Ipswich is a nice place and has a good football team. ;)

TrustyJam
07-20-2015, 07:57 PM
Never watched Monty Python, although, Ipswich is a nice place and has a good football team. ;)

I ought to ban you. :O

- Trusty

Macca
07-20-2015, 08:30 PM
I ought to ban you. :O

- Trusty

Please, Almighty Trusty! Don't do it!

TrustyJam
07-20-2015, 09:22 PM
Please, Almighty Trusty! Don't do it!

Okay, hand me a complete written summary of the flying circus before friday and you're off the hook.

- Trusty

Bravescot
07-20-2015, 09:34 PM
Lovely plumage

Macca
07-20-2015, 10:02 PM
Okay, hand me a complete written summary of the flying circus before friday and you're off the hook.

- Trusty

The flying what?

Bravescot
07-20-2015, 10:48 PM
Ban him! BAN HIM NOW!

Macca
07-21-2015, 12:28 AM
Ban him! BAN HIM NOW!

Ayy lmao ;)

Historical Player
07-21-2015, 02:25 AM
Thank you!

You're welcome! I love the profile pic

Macca
07-21-2015, 04:02 AM
You're welcome! I love the profile pic

My pride and joy :3

Bravescot
07-21-2015, 06:57 AM
My pride and joy :3

Give me Middlesbrough any day. Ipswich can suck it :o

Macca
07-21-2015, 11:55 AM
Give me Middlesbrough any day. Ipswich can suck it :o

Leave.

Trusty, ban this man!

88thNY_InFaMY
07-21-2015, 03:04 PM
I will take Orlando City thank you :)

Macca
07-21-2015, 03:45 PM
I will take Orlando City thank you :)

Never heard of 'em. ;)

Historical Player
07-21-2015, 03:51 PM
Never heard of 'em. ;)

I'll take Manchester United.

Macca
07-21-2015, 05:44 PM
I'll take Manchester United.

I follow them, they are my Premier league team. Ipswich will always be first.

88thNY_InFaMY
07-22-2015, 12:31 PM
Never heard of 'em. ;)

They are a MLS team here in the states.

Macca
07-22-2015, 12:34 PM
They are a MLS team here in the states.

Americans can play football? :o

Rithal
07-22-2015, 09:22 PM
Americans can play football? :o

We play real football.... yes... I JUST WENT THERE!!! XD

Bravescot
07-23-2015, 09:26 AM
We play real football.... yes... I JUST WENT THERE!!! XD

NO you play Eggball

Rithal
07-24-2015, 01:00 AM
NO you play Eggball

Pretty sure its called football XD

Bravescot
08-10-2015, 03:04 AM
Pretty sure its called football XD

You are throwing a ball in the of an egg around a field where the only time it touches your foot is to kick a field goal. It is eggball not football end of :P

Macca
08-12-2015, 03:48 AM
You are throwing a ball in the of an egg around a field where the only time it touches your foot is to kick a field goal. It is eggball not football end of :P

And that my friend summed up 'American football' nicely. Congratulations.

Rithal
08-13-2015, 12:47 AM
And that my friend summed up 'American football' nicely. Congratulations.

There's a little more to it than that XD I will say however, the fastest way to piss an American off is by making fun of their sports. That includes NASCAR :P

Bravescot
08-13-2015, 12:50 AM
There's a little more to it than that XD I will say however, the fastest way to piss an American off is by making fun of their sports. That includes NASCAR :P

I'm going to drive in a straight line! Then turn left, then straight, then left again. Keep doing that until I've done it 20 times or something then crash.

Rithal
08-13-2015, 12:59 AM
I'm going to drive in a straight line! Then turn left, then straight, then left again. Keep doing that until I've done it 20 times or something then crash.

I'm not a big fan of NASCAR, but I do know that it actually takes a lot of skill, and people are apparently entertained by it, so why not.

I have a question. Are you or are you not from the region that gave the world the sport of Curling? XD

In the mean time, enjoy this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW4J-RiCZ2Q I found it very humorous.

Bravescot
08-13-2015, 02:05 AM
Curling is a fine art! It wastes both time AND materials! The perfect Scottish sports.

Rithal
08-13-2015, 09:34 PM
Curling is a fine art! It wastes both time AND materials! The perfect Scottish sports.

XD Didn't golf also originate in Scotland? What a fine and exciting sport golf is :P

Mi'kmaq
08-13-2015, 11:22 PM
XD Didn't golf also originate in Scotland? What a fine and exciting sport golf is :P
hey now, I like golf! ;)
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/suddenly-im-into-golfing.jpg

Bravescot
08-14-2015, 12:09 AM

Golf is a great sport. When you get angry you have a club to hand to crush the skull of your foe

Mi'kmaq
08-14-2015, 02:48 AM
Golf is a great sport. When you get angry you have a club to hand to crush the skull of your foe
Hunting is also fun! :D You get to shoot shit, who doesn't love that?

Macca
08-14-2015, 07:11 AM
Football. FOOTBALL!

TrustyJam
08-14-2015, 07:37 AM
Guys. Enough with the off topic stuff.

- Trusty

Mi'kmaq
08-14-2015, 10:47 AM
Guys. Enough with the off topic stuff.

- Trusty
Ok, ok, trusty. *Whispers to Historical and Rithal* We should have scalped him earlier. War of Rights is going to be an awesome game *awkward laugh*

Historical Player
08-14-2015, 03:20 PM
Ok, ok, trusty. *Whispers to Historical and Rithal* We should have scalped him earlier. War of Rights is going to be an awesome game *awkward laugh*

I can still get the job done! No, War of Rights will be amazing!

Historical Player
08-14-2015, 03:21 PM

It was invented on my Ancestors land!

Mi'kmaq
08-14-2015, 05:10 PM
It was invented on my Ancestors land!
Take it to the ancestors thread, boi. Trusty is gunna rek us. ;-;

Carson
10-05-2015, 10:44 PM
Love what you guys have done so far!

Colonel ProDazzer_
10-17-2015, 03:30 PM
I think this will become my primary forum, since guys from FSE don't like me :eek:

Rithal
10-17-2015, 10:12 PM
I think this will become my primary forum, since guys from FSE don't like me :eek:

Guys from FSE don't like a lot of people XD I think I'm one of them :p

Bravescot
10-18-2015, 12:37 AM

You got your ass muted for trolling and being an all round pain in the ass

Colonel ProDazzer_
10-18-2015, 09:41 AM
You got your ass muted for trolling and being an all round pain in the ass

Marks told me to stop posting in BoP thread, so I did. Then they muted me because I "insulted" you, (but they completly ignored your insult)because im the only bad person and im trolling everyone, right? :(. I better commit suicide

Here is "Warning" (complete mute) which I received

ProDazzer_,

You have received a warning for trolling, insulting and/or other personal attacks upon other users in the attached thread. Please cease these activities and abide by the rules located here, or further action will be taken.

Re: BoP: Europe 1914 [Starting again in a few days]

2. Trolling, insults and other personal attacks
Personal attacks on forum users and moderators of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes (but it is not limited to) insults, provocations for the sake of argument, threats, encouragement to suicide, wishing death or ill upon a user and death threats or threats to the persons physical constitution. The latter (in the threats category), in the absence of humor, is a criminal offense and will result in an immediate ban. Discussions are allowed, but only constructive discussions, not discussions where your main goal is to humiliate or offend someone. Aim to discuss points rather than people.

If you would like further clarification on this warning please make a post here, or send a personal message to a Moderator.

If you would like to contest this warning then please contact either our PR manager or any of our Senior Moderators, who can be contacted through the information on this thread.

Your post:YOU'RE NOT IN THIS ANY MORE YOU DUMB AUTIST
My reply:SHUT UP! I AM IN GAME

Im not sure which one is more offensive :confused:

Oh, and that my post was even before Marks told me to stop. So Marks argument "Considering you were asked by the OP to stop and continued." is completly invalid

And best from all is that I can't even contact him and negotiate

TrustyJam
10-18-2015, 10:12 AM
That's got absolutely no relevance for this topic. Stay on topic.

- Trusty

Colonel ProDazzer_
10-18-2015, 10:18 AM
That's got absolutely no relevance for this topic. Stay on topic.

- Trusty
Sorry, I was just replying to Bravescot

A. P. Hill
10-18-2015, 12:34 PM
Sometimes the best reply is no reply at all. :)

Just sayin

BloodBeag
10-18-2015, 12:39 PM
maybe but people in the wrong should be found out, not left to think they are in the right or that they have gotten away with it

Colonel ProDazzer_
10-18-2015, 12:39 PM
Sometimes the best reply is no reply at all. :)

Just sayin

Then why are you replying ? :o

A. P. Hill
10-18-2015, 12:40 PM
Then why are you replying ? :o

Sometimes folks need educated. ... But we're veering off topic.

Have a nice life.

BloodBeag
10-18-2015, 12:41 PM
I think he is trying to get the last word in

Colonel ProDazzer_
10-18-2015, 12:43 PM
I think he is trying to get the last word in

Me or him?

BloodBeag
10-18-2015, 12:45 PM
Me or him?

him but i'm going to stop replying because

i'm not trying to get the last word though

CybrSlydr
10-22-2015, 03:49 AM
Pleasure to be here! Really excited for what this will have to offer - not many experiences like this around!

11THCSA
10-25-2015, 10:28 PM
Just Joined Up Glad To Be Part Of This Forum ;)

TrustyJam
10-25-2015, 10:33 PM
Welcome!

- Trusty

11THCSA
10-25-2015, 10:34 PM
Thank You My Friend

Waffles
11-08-2015, 09:25 AM
Just joined and happy to be here and participate :D Looks like a awesome game and i cant wait for it to come out

Mogu
11-10-2015, 03:40 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing what this game is capable of. From what I've seen so far, it looks great and I'm super excited. Good luck with Kickstarter, I'll probably donate once I've done some more research.

Rithal
11-10-2015, 08:24 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing what this game is capable of. From what I've seen so far, it looks great and I'm super excited. Good luck with Kickstarter, I'll probably donate once I've done some more research.

Better hurry up with that research. We only have 4 days left and counting :p Don't forget to tell your friends about WoR as well... Oh... and welcome to the forum!!! :D

David Dire
11-10-2015, 11:57 PM
I've had my eye on this game for a couple of days, and, recently was able to donate on it's kickstarter as a Captain. I cannot wait for the Closed Alpha (If, quite hopefully, the kickstarter reaches it's goal).
I feel as there is nothing else to say, so I bid everyone welcoming.

armyofancients1
11-13-2015, 05:54 AM
Hey all,

I too have joined the Captain's ranks. I've also formed the Purnell Legion, Company A (http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?780-Purnell-Legion-Infantry-Company-A). The Civil War is one of my favorite eras, and I first arrived in this genre through the 1st Reddit Brigade in the Napoleonic mod (haven't played with them in like three years though). Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

William
11-13-2015, 06:47 AM
Welcome Armyofancients1

I hope you will have a nice time here :) ^^

Nnoitra___
11-14-2015, 02:42 PM
Hello everyone, I pledged through paypal, will I still receive the same kickstarter package?

Nnoitra___
11-14-2015, 02:47 PM
hello everyone, I just pledged sergeant through paypal, will I still receive the same pack as kickstarter

Etherton
11-14-2015, 04:20 PM
hello everyone, I just pledged sergeant through paypal, will I still receive the same pack as kickstarter

Yeh, the paypal pledges are the same as Kickstarter!

nicksamamyjake
11-15-2015, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the welcome,for I am in the wilderness.I know nothing much about this style of game,nor about how to join a company,indeed if I need some form of experience to be allowed to join one,hope the old hands are helpful and patient.

Rithal
11-16-2015, 03:12 AM
Thanks for the welcome,for I am in the wilderness.I know nothing much about this style of game,nor about how to join a company,indeed if I need some form of experience to be allowed to join one,hope the old hands are helpful and patient.

Welcome to the forum! Joining a company is quick and easy. Go to the "Companies" section of the thread, select which side you want to join, then find a company you like. Most of the companies have instructions on how to sign up. Follow the instructions of your selected company, and that's that! :D

A. P. Hill
11-16-2015, 03:30 AM
Welcome to the forum! Joining a company is quick and easy. Go to the "Companies" section of the thread, select which side you want to join, then find a company you like. Most of the companies have instructions on how to sign up. Follow the instructions of your selected company, and that's that! :D

UNLESS of course you want to start your own ... Then its a bit more complicated. :D

Joe_The_Englishman
11-24-2015, 04:08 PM
Morning all

Bravescot
11-24-2015, 04:17 PM
Morning all

Hello! Welcome to the mad house *Cough* I mean forums!

Ryker
12-09-2015, 03:38 AM
I wish this game well
The South shall rise again

Maximus Decimus Meridius
12-09-2015, 11:33 AM
You have no power here, Dixie! :p

ChadCrowe
12-12-2015, 07:47 PM
So I'm pretty confused how this is all gonna work. I pledged $44 to be a 2nd lieutenant when the game comes out. But how does that work. How do we get the game when it comes out. I'm just curious. But over all, I'm excited to see this come to life!

Onii
12-12-2015, 10:57 PM
Hai everyone :3

Bravescot
12-12-2015, 10:57 PM
Hai everyone :3

Welcome Welcome!

Shadow765
12-12-2015, 10:58 PM
Hi welcome

jmax
12-13-2015, 12:16 PM
bonjour a tout le monde il a des francais sur le forum ? :)

war of rights va être sur Steam j'ai fait suivre ;)

the war of the rights will be on steam I made Watch ;)

Bravescot
12-13-2015, 03:34 PM
Yeah nice to have you but in the future do not double or triple post

Rithal
12-13-2015, 10:51 PM
So I'm pretty confused how this is all gonna work. I pledged $44 to be a 2nd lieutenant when the game comes out. But how does that work. How do we get the game when it comes out. I'm just curious. But over all, I'm excited to see this come to life!

We will probably learn exactly how it will happen later towards the release, but the developers will probably send everything, including any keys you will be receiving, via email.

Herzog
12-15-2015, 09:02 PM
Hello, so happy to be a part of this community and watch as the game develops. Greetings all from England

Yug
12-16-2015, 01:35 AM
Hello, so happy to be a part of this community and watch as the game develops. Greetings all from England

idem Herzog but from FRANCE

Zombiescu
12-27-2015, 12:38 AM
Just pledged as Sergeant :) can't wait to play this amazing looking game!

Adam Creutz
01-06-2016, 01:02 PM
Hello everyone

Jagdmann
01-11-2016, 09:48 PM
Hello gentlemen,

Let me say thank you with my very first post on this forum! Thank you for this very nice idea of the game and the extremely great first impressions of game mechanics! I will get my promotion to Colonel early next month! :)

With my humble self the Hun`s are now entering the Battlefields of WoR and you all can from now on "...hunting the Hunnn!"

Kind regards to the team and the community,

your Jagdmann o7

...and be sure that I will spread the Word in Kraut-Country!

TrustyJam
01-11-2016, 10:14 PM
Hello gentlemen,

Let me say thank you with my very first post on this forum! Thank you for this very nice idea of the game and the extremely great first impressions of game mechanics! I will get my promotion to Colonel early next month! :)

With my humble self the Hun`s are now entering the Battlefields of WoR and you all can from now on "...hunting the Hunnn!"

Kind regards to the team and the community,

your Jagdmann o7

...and be sure that I will spread the Word in Kraut-Country!

Welcome! We have a few kraut-eaters on the team as well and I do also believe Germany is one of the countries we get most website visitors from (except USA which is a clear nr. 1). :)

- Trusty

A. P. Hill
01-11-2016, 10:45 PM
I love sauerkraut and wieners. :)

Welcome

von-Winkler
01-12-2016, 09:58 AM
Hello Gentleman

Greetings from Germany!:D

Royaldrew
01-15-2016, 09:54 PM
Cheers! Greets from Germany too! ;)

crazychester1247
01-16-2016, 12:00 AM
Welcome to the forums! and greetings from Texas.

AP514
01-16-2016, 06:24 AM
Hey...My first POST.....

Looking forward to the game..

S!
TEXAS

Steiner
01-18-2016, 06:34 PM
Hey...My first POST.....

Looking forward to the game..

S!
TEXAS

Welcome Texan!

Edvard
01-24-2016, 10:02 AM
Hello everyone! I'v been looking into this game for 6 months and finally had the courage to join in the forums and donate for the awesome cause. And of course UNION FOREVER!

TrustyJam
01-24-2016, 02:51 PM
Hello everyone! I'v been looking into this game for 6 months and finally had the courage to join in the forums and donate for the awesome cause. And of course UNION FOREVER!

Hello there!

Thank you for the support, and welcome to the forum! :)

- Trusty

SuiciderHans
01-27-2016, 04:54 PM
I'm hyped for this game! :D

Rithal
01-29-2016, 12:07 AM
I'm hyped for this game! :D

As are we. :p Welcome to the forum.

Jetcutter
01-29-2016, 02:52 AM
Been looking from afar, finally donated. Best of luck with this. Looks great!

Bravescot
01-29-2016, 08:10 AM
Welcome to all the new people showing up in here!

Maximus Decimus Meridius
01-29-2016, 11:24 AM
Welcome to all the new people showing up in here!

leave now so long as you can (hope that's correct)

or you become a addicted zombie hyper, too!

SuiciderHans
01-31-2016, 03:59 AM