06-04-2016, 04:36 PM
Good luck Fancy :P Love to see some familiar faces from NW :P

FakeMessiah27
06-04-2016, 04:39 PM
Best of luck :)

Pvt.Scott
06-04-2016, 09:25 PM
Good luck from Co.K!
Also I'd really appreciate it if you changed your name. Unless that's just temporary.
1 Rufus Dawes can be on the battlefield.

Fancy Sweetroll
06-04-2016, 09:35 PM
Good luck Fancy :P Love to see some familiar faces from NW :P

Thank you very much :p

Andee
06-04-2016, 10:29 PM
oi brother

FancyPants
06-04-2016, 10:30 PM
Thank you very much :p

curse you other man of Fancy intrests!

Good luck from Co.K!
Also I'd really appreciate it if you changed your name. Unless that's just temporary.
1 Rufus Dawes can be on the battlefield.

also I've been using this name for 3 years so no

Andee
06-04-2016, 11:31 PM
A > b

Pvt.Scott
06-05-2016, 01:00 AM
also I've been using this name for 3 years so no

Well guess what kid. I've got my company that's been here for months. I have the Respective "Rights" to the name.
There cannot be 2 Rufus R. Dawes on the Battlefield. And before you say "He didn't have a middle name" He used R. For formal writings. Captain Rufus Dawes been here longer than you kid. I'd recommend picking a new name. Or I fear that you will have a lot of miss fires in your future that will be aimed at your men. Or just you since there is no roster. I don't care if you have had the name for 3 years which was not on this forum and game, I have it on this game and Regiment for months on this forum and a different game. So you can go back to NW and use it there. For I have no intention to use the name for multiplayer there.

Bravescot
06-05-2016, 01:23 AM
Well guess what kid. I've got my company that's been here for months. I have the Respective "Rights" to the name.
There cannot be 2 Rufus R. Dawes on the Battlefield. And before you say "He didn't have a middle name" He used R. For formal writings. Captain Rufus Dawes been here longer than you kid. I'd recommend picking a new name. Or I fear that you will have a lot of miss fires in your future that will be aimed at your men. Or just you since there is no roster. I don't care if you have had the name for 3 years which was not on this forum and game, I have it on this game and Regiment for months on this forum and a different game. So you can go back to NW and use it there. For I have no intention to use the name for multiplayer there.

Ha ahahahahahahahah.....No

Norwegian
06-05-2016, 01:27 AM
So many of my fellow NW plebs coming over :D

Legion
06-05-2016, 01:32 AM

Why not use the name of the Captain of the company?

Pvt.Scott
06-05-2016, 01:45 AM
Why not use the name of the Captain of the company?

Rufus R. Dawes was the captain. He was mustered in as a captain. At the time of Antietam he was a major.
And this is me thinking in the long run. That I may or may not make another company for historical accuracy. *Wink

Bravescot
06-05-2016, 02:11 AM
And this is me thinking in the long run. That I may or may not make another company for historical accuracy. *Wink

Have you considered stand up because the stuff you're coming out with tonigt is absolutely golden

Norwegian
06-05-2016, 02:19 AM

Are you kidding? Do you honestly think you have the rights to a roleplay name? No, you absolutely do not. It's a bloody game, anyone can choose whatever historical name they want. That doesn't mean they own the rights to the name. You can't go around telling other people to choose another name just because you chose it first. That's stupid. Besides, he's in another company, what harm will that do you? You don't have any rights to the name whatsoever, no matter how long you might have had it. It doesn't prohibit other people from picking the same roleplay name as you. Is it really something to get winded up over though? You seemed rather pissed off in your post because someone else chose the same roleplay name that you have. Oh and good luck with your "missfired volleys". Make sure the admin doesn't ban ya ;)

Legion
06-05-2016, 02:44 AM
Rufus R. Dawes was the captain. He was mustered in as a captain. At the time of Antietam he was a major.

Who was the Captain of company K during Antietam?

Andee
06-05-2016, 07:26 AM

https://i.imgur.com/E0JWC3y.gif

FancyPants
06-05-2016, 07:47 AM
3 years which was not on this forum and game, I have it on this game and Regiment for months on this forum and a different game. So you can go back to NW and use it there. For I have no intention to use the name for multiplayer there.

damn this dude has been on this game that hasn't come out yet longer than me

as for the forum, let me just prove ya wrong on that one big guy

Date of our first company post being made (In which my name was also Rufus Dawes)---> http://puu.sh/phjZe/d94693b115.jpg
yours ---> http://puu.sh/phjMY/c736e9aedf.jpg

http://puu.sh/phkqb/0fa6240826.jpg

more posts = more entitlement??

Andee
06-05-2016, 08:22 AM
destroyed.

BloodBeag
06-05-2016, 11:15 AM
i feel like a lot of posts were deleted because the remnants of the argument I can see are really broken up

Bravescot
06-05-2016, 11:51 AM
i feel like a lot of posts were deleted because the remnants of the argument I can see are really broken up

Nothing's been deleted xD, this is the whole deal.

Norwegian
06-05-2016, 03:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/E0JWC3y.gif

Glorious.

Void
06-05-2016, 05:35 PM
Anyone else get popcorn and spam the refresh button?

Bravescot
06-05-2016, 08:11 PM
Anyone else get popcorn and spam the refresh button?

Probably only you as the text of us actually have lives.

Andee
06-05-2016, 09:07 PM
probably only you as the text of us actually have lives.

war of right forum is our lives.

Void
06-06-2016, 01:47 AM
war of right forum is our lives.

Only life to live at the moment :)

Andee
06-07-2016, 02:17 AM
True true.

Hiram Lee
06-07-2016, 02:35 AM
good luck on the field much respect to you boys and the men who fell at gettysburg to not let that flag hit the ground truelly awe inspiring

General. Jackson
06-07-2016, 05:34 AM
I heard musket shots! I came running! But aye mr. scott, you have no right to dictate on a forum on what he can or cannot do. If he wants to RP with that name damn he shall, if you want to get upset because you claim the title, he's been using it forever, you didn't get first dibs sonny, sorry to say.

R21
06-07-2016, 05:56 AM
And reading this thread is reminding me why I stay away from Realism Units, lol.

Andee
06-08-2016, 12:54 AM
And reading this thread is reminding me why I stay away from Realism Units, lol.

Yeah, fuck realism units amirite?

R21
06-08-2016, 02:22 AM
No, fuck the petty infighting and massive E-egos that usually go along with 'Realism' Units.

Andee
06-08-2016, 05:36 AM
no, fuck the petty infighting and massive e-egos that usually go along with 'realism' units.

this is real life.

Bravescot
06-08-2016, 07:53 AM
No, fuck the petty infighting and massive E-egos that usually go along with 'Realism' Units.

Or you could just narrow it down to fuck the petty individuals that do that

Norwegian
06-08-2016, 09:59 PM
How's it going, Andee? Still no renames or disbands? Good. :D

Andee
06-09-2016, 04:46 AM
How's it going, Andee? Still no renames or disbands? Good. :D

Haven't been a part of NW in a long time, so no :D

Hiram Lee
06-09-2016, 05:36 AM
i think its good to play realism units and in fact if i wasnt a officer in a rebel regiment i would probably ask to be the flag bearer of your regiment

FancyPants
06-09-2016, 10:32 PM

agreed, lets make Cloud 9 WoR