PDA

View Full Version : Strange Reload Bug

Beanbomb
06-06-2016, 05:15 AM
A bug I found where I was reloading and could look up and down and the animation would follow. Also a lighting bug (I assume) during sunset. 3354335533563357

Another thing, I don't know if this is a bug or my computer, but my game seems to overall have an odd look sometimes. Issues that I'm having are that I cannot see smoke when muskets are fired, and I've seen strange lighting glitches. As I said, my game seems to look, to put it simply, "a bit odd" at times compared to videos and screenshots that I have seen, and I'm not sure if its a bug or just my computer. I usually run at medium graphics, I have 6 gigs of RAM, and have an NVIDIA 645 graphics card. I will try and post any short videos or screenshots that I can.

A video showing my visuals, as well as a bug where the icon at the bottom doesn't match with my movement speed. I believe I glitched this sprinting and putting on the bayonet but I'm not 100% sure. (will post video soon)

Hiram Lee
06-06-2016, 05:28 AM
i think i may have had the reloading issue aswell. i know i had the freakin lighting thing. The game is still amazing though