PDA

View Full Version : June 10 playthrough Report

michaelsmithern
06-10-2016, 08:36 PM
Bugs:

1. When Kneeling, the camera will sometimes get stuck inside the players body and stop movement entirely, shooting is still functional

2. when kneel firing(sure this one is already been reported) the reload animation is a bit whack(i'm actually sure the devs know about this one)

3. at random occurrences the game may lag, or freeze frame for a few moments, but resume shortly after, most occurrences happened in and around the firing range.

4. lastly when alt-tabbing out of game, it will cause a crash

Note: none of these are that bad with exception to #1, but it's something that i've experienced during my hour play through today.

michaelsmithern
06-10-2016, 08:40 PM
Secondary Report

Game played well, frames backup to 60 and above, some minor crashes from the picking unit screen, but it's nothing to bad. as for shooting, it works fine, the standing reload animation is great for me, although i think during some points, the sounds were off when reloading such as using the rammer when i was still opening the catridge. anywho, i saw some minor texture glitches, such as trees and squirrells(i think) being all white, but soon after the trees fixed themselves, the animal did not however.

This ends the my field report, the next one will occur on June 28th 2016.

Sincerely yours
Signed Michaelsmithern, 1stMN battalion organizer, Corporal 1stBVA