PDA

View Full Version : How many players will be able to play on one server ?

Smissen
04-13-2014, 07:45 PM
The title already sums up my question. How many players will be able to play on one server ? As far as I know,
this questions hasn't been asked before and I'm pretty curious about it. What can we expect ? 60 ? 100 ? 200 ?

TrustyJam
04-13-2014, 08:14 PM
Hey there Smissen - awesome name! You wouldn't happen to know Skummis, would you?

to answer your question: we simply don't know yet - we're still in the process of building the server code, and we won't give anyone any info later to be proven false.

- Trusty

The title already sums up my question. How many players will be able to play on one server ? As far as I know,
this questions hasn't been asked before and I'm pretty curious about it. What can we expect ? 60 ? 100 ? 200 ?

Smissen
04-21-2014, 07:39 PM
Thanks for the compliment Trusty ! Smissen is the last part of my surname. My whole surname is Van Der Smissen, which means, roughly translated, 'From the Smiths son', which would indicate that my forefathers would have been Smiths. Sadly enough I never heard of a Skummis. Is he also active on this board, or on the taleworlds forum ?

I can understand that you are not able to hand out a lot of information about game yet, since there is a long way to travel before you guys can even hand out an Alpha. But do you guys have an idea or plan about how big you want the servers to be ? Or can each server set their own maximum amount of players ? Just curious :rolleyes:

George
04-26-2014, 12:52 AM
i made a thread about this already ;)

http://warofrights.com/forum/showthread.php?170-Max-Amount-Of-Players-In-One-Server-At-A-Time