PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Wisconsin Company D EU/NA

MattBlueshift
06-19-2016, 07:15 PM
The 2nd Wisconsin Company D are disciplined and very mature company. We are looking to have a very fun and enjoyable experience in War of Rights will also be mature and disciplined. We look for mostly discipline and maturity rather then skill. Everyone is welcome to join as long as you can show your disciplined and you listen to your officers and most of all. Have a fun time! Every man will be enlisted as a Private right away. However we will not make it easy for you to rise in the ranks. Just like in real life. Due to the fact we don't want multiple people being NCOs while also having 3 guys be privates. It really doesn't make any sense. We also believe that you should be as active as physically possible. If you are going to take a break or you are going on holiday/have to work we will excuse you from the regiment for the set period of time. However if you don't report a week after the set period of time is over you will be removed from the Roster and kicked from the regiment regardless of your rank. The only exception in that case is if you had a major emergency and you couldn't talk to either me or another officer.

CURRENT PEOPLE ENLISTED INTO THE REGIMENT!
Captain Matt
Corporal Kiilikki
Private Tanto
Private Tyler
Private Superstes
Private Dude
Private LancerCoon
Private Tankerf
Private Hunter
Private Patrick
Private Bearpaca
Private Smooth_Motion
Private Doctorwho
Private Devin
Private Kyle
Private LyingNinja
Private Wampus
Private Zander

If you wish to join add 2nd Wisconsin Colonel Matt on steam. And we will most likely talk to you on teamspeak and enlist you if we see you are fit to join.

BTW: Age shall not ever be a factor in wanting to join my company. We have a very diverse age range and we wish to keep it that way. The only factor is maturity.

Lyman Trumbull
06-19-2016, 07:17 PM
Good luck from the 66th Matt :)

FakeMessiah27
06-19-2016, 09:23 PM
Best of luck :)

Tankerf106
06-20-2016, 05:52 AM
I'd like to join

MattBlueshift
06-20-2016, 05:53 AM
Awesome! Contact me on steam and I will add you 2 the roster!

Tankerf106
06-20-2016, 05:55 AM
I'd like to join m8

MattBlueshift
06-20-2016, 05:58 AM
I'd like to join m8

Ok well your added to the roster.

Joshua Chamberlain
06-20-2016, 06:31 AM
Good luck

Grant97
06-20-2016, 07:11 PM