PDA

View Full Version : Optimisation

bosch
06-23-2016, 03:38 PM
hello i really do know that you are probs not even thing about this right now but even though i have a decent pc im getting some bad frame rate drops is this normal like i can run most games on high. just wondering if it is in just such a early state that this is normal or my pc is not up to standard but with a Intel I7 6600k,8GB or Ram and a GTX 750Ti i would think i can.

Fancy Sweetroll
06-23-2016, 06:25 PM
Can you describe the frame rate issues you are having? Does it simply just freeze for a bit, and then continues. Or does the framerate just randomly drop for a while to something like 5 fps?

bosch
06-24-2016, 03:16 AM
It is a bit more consistent with the frame rate issues. example i would try and go through he forest on high now with a computer of my standard i would think i could use high tell me if a can't but as i go through the forest i get this weirdly low frames i used FRAPS benchmark and it said to was getting 13-15PFS average with its lowest of 8 frames and its highest of 22 i don't know how else to say but i think it could use some "smoothing out"