PDA

View Full Version : Fullscreen

Reznikov12
06-28-2016, 08:30 PM
For me it can be difficult to get into the War of Rights Alpha. Whenever I try to start War of Rights, it would be brought up windowed, going through the cry-engine and War of Rights logo. However as soon as the main menu starts up, war of rights goes into full screen that is black, however it changes my resolution by 1280x720 and then just crashes. For some reason, as soon as I click task view while war of rights turns into full screen, it works until I click on it. I try to verify the integrity of the files on steam which sometimes works before, but recently it starts crashing steam. Unfortunately, these crashes don't show up in the folder so I can't use the error reporter. I haven't seen a post similar to this which is why I'm making this post, if their is I apologize for the inconvenience, thank you for reading.

Reznikov12
06-29-2016, 02:50 AM
I believe I have found a temporary fix for anyone who has this problem. For anyone who has windows 10, while War of Rights is loading and is windowed, click the task view until it becomes full screen. Instead of clicking War of Rights, click on the task view again and it should bring to the War of Rights menu without any crashes.