PDA

View Full Version : War of Rights Question

Ben
05-25-2014, 08:10 PM
Alright so I haven't really been active much around here because I forgot about this website (Silly me) Some of my questions are.

When you go online is their some sort of character customisation like Mount & Blade where you can change the looks of your player?

Will you be doing a Kickstarter type thing to get funding for your project?

Will the game have different game modes, and will it have something like the Siege game mode on Mount & Blade Napoleonic Wars?

Looking forward to seeing the progress of the games development.

Thanks,
Ben

FalloutDud3
05-30-2014, 06:53 AM
Well I've been around here for awhile but Haven't been active due to not many new things going on, Well The new Field report, but before that it was kind of dead with the big threads getting a comment or two and a few little ones.

They said in the new Field report There would be Customization for your character, Although it was kind of waning with people wearing different reg Uniforms. They also have been asked about Kickstarter But have mainly responded to "We'll consider them if or once we're at a point where crowdfunding is an option we're going to have a shot at" But they do Have a Donation Button!

They haven't really released much info on gamemodes though you can expect not to see generic TDM or Free for all more likely Big Games Imagine Conquest in BF4 It's pretty frucking Huge. With player driven events like maybe someone feels like a madman or just wants to troll and runs towards the base with dynamite or Rubble blocking your path due to shelling *Arty*. Now I can't say about my previous sentence with the Player driven events but I would hope that you could maybe create barricades by blowing up a wall, Or just Creating one by painstakingly dragging sandbags or diggy diggy trench, Or just a box you pushed by walking into it *Have had that experience in games*...