PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Graphical Options Appears To Do Nothing

David Dire
07-25-2016, 07:13 PM
As the title says, changing the advanced graphics options (everything past resolution) appears to not actually do anything and when you get in game it instead reverts to the original settings of Low, Medium, High or Insane.

HWMHall
07-26-2016, 02:39 AM
I am getting the same problem as well. One chap in my unit linked the random crash problem a couple of us were having to vsync and motion blur(spin fast in game to see if it happens for you, may be random). I tried to disable them and apply changes but to no effect, he was able to get his changes to stick. It seems to me that the save changes does not actually engage the files in the folder it needs to to save the selected settings.

Rithal
07-26-2016, 03:08 AM
I have also noticed the main menu options have no affect on my in game graphics. I have to wait until I join the server, then I can adjust my graphics. I'm sure the devs will have this fixed in short order. ;)

Edit: There is already a thread on this topic http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?2316-Dose-not-save-setting-changes The developers have confirmed that the issue is one of their top priorities. I will be locking this thread now. :)