PDA

View Full Version : Unable to join any servers.

7w33k
07-27-2016, 11:34 PM
Anyone else having issues trying to join a server? I let my PC run 8 hours while at work and came home to it still saying joining game. I tried to find the alpha forum but for w.e reason I can't change my badge or find the badge.

Jasin210
07-27-2016, 11:52 PM
Yeah my pc is doing the same thing.
GPU:Nvidia GeForce 940M

Rithal
07-28-2016, 12:39 AM
Anyone else having issues trying to join a server? I let my PC run 8 hours while at work and came home to it still saying joining game. I tried to find the alpha forum but for w.e reason I can't change my badge or find the badge.

You can try verifying your cache, reinstalling the game, or restarting your computer. To set your badge, go to this link and follow the instructions https://www.warofrights.com/Crowdfunding_RequestUUID.aspx

I will move this to the alpha section once you have your badge set. :)

Jetcutter
07-28-2016, 04:05 AM
AVG Antivirus see's game as bad boy, be sure to allow. Sorry if unreleated

Rithal
07-28-2016, 08:28 AM
Moved to the alpha section. :)

FanaticDK
07-28-2016, 10:34 PM
I'm having the same issue, was working earlier, as of right now I can't join any server, it hangs up at "Joining Game".

The console output doesn't really give much clues either:

ServerResponded
ServerResponded
ServerResponded
RefreshComplete

KaizerLeviath
08-05-2016, 10:32 PM
Has anyone gotten around this yet?
Even after a completely clean install I still can't join any server.

A. P. Hill
08-05-2016, 11:33 PM
If for some reason the Devs have the game turned off because of updates, you're not going to get on .... AND, there are times when the server house has issues, like a power failure or something. :D

But it's easily remedied.

RedbeardZouave
05-31-2017, 06:18 PM
I am having the exact same problem... My pledge just went through this morning, and I installed it. The game opened fine, but when I try joining a server it just sits on the "loading game" screen. I've let it sit for over 45 minutes so far, and nothing has happened. The first two attempts got into the server after about 5 minutes, but the screen went black. All I could hear were random sounds, and then I got the "Program Not Responding" and had to close the game.
My specs are:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz 3.50GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB
64 bit operating system
GeForce GTX 970 graphics card

My driver is fully updated, and I've deleted and done a clean reinstall.
Still can't get in any servers. Doesn't matter if the servers are empty or populated, I just can't get into any of them

stiffstarch
06-02-2017, 02:23 AM
Tonight 6/1/17, I tried to join a server with 45-47 players..got kicked off back to desktop 4 times in a row. restarted PC..same thing. I then was able to join a server with no players and worked fine. then tried to join again a server with 46 players..kicked off back to desktop. Anyone else have this problem. Prior to this, the last 5 days I had no problem joining. I didn't even experience any lags.

Herr Oberst
06-02-2017, 02:46 AM
Tonight 6/1/17, I tried to join a server with 45-47 players..got kicked off back to desktop 4 times in a row. restarted PC..same thing. I then was able to join a server with no players and worked fine. then tried to join again a server with 46 players..kicked off back to desktop. Anyone else have this problem. Prior to this, the last 5 days I had no problem joining. I didn't even experience any lags.

Very similar issue as to what I'm having. If you'd like, maybe will be good to take a look at my thread. It's here somewhere. Near the top of the list.

TrustyJam
06-02-2017, 04:02 AM
Make sure you are all using the error reporter after each crash. Without your logs we cannot do anything about the problem.

- Trusty

Herr Oberst
06-02-2017, 05:59 PM
Make sure you are all using the error reporter after each crash. Without your logs we cannot do anything about the problem.

- Trusty

Yessir, I've submitted some. Will continue.

Herr Oberst
06-02-2017, 06:42 PM
I am having the exact same problem... My pledge just went through this morning, and I installed it. The game opened fine, but when I try joining a server it just sits on the "loading game" screen. I've let it sit for over 45 minutes so far, and nothing has happened. The first two attempts got into the server after about 5 minutes, but the screen went black. All I could hear were random sounds, and then I got the "Program Not Responding" and had to close the game.
My specs are:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz 3.50GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB
64 bit operating system
GeForce GTX 970 graphics card

My driver is fully updated, and I've deleted and done a clean reinstall.
Still can't get in any servers. Doesn't matter if the servers are empty or populated, I just can't get into any of them

This is what's happening to me.