PDA

View Full Version : Invisible rifle

LocJope
07-28-2016, 01:35 AM
So, while we were doing a mock battle, I happened to fall into a pond and started swimming, (freaked the fuck out, never knew you could swim. :eek: ). Once I got out, my rifle was invisible, all animations were invisible, and it was as if I was in 1st Grade playing pretend Army again. The only way to fix it was rejoining.

HWMHall
07-28-2016, 02:43 AM
My two cents....try replicating the bugs found in game and take screen shots to document them. I have done this for several. Good luck bug hunting.

TrustyJam
07-28-2016, 02:46 AM
So, while we were doing a mock battle, I happened to fall into a pond and started swimming, (freaked the fuck out, never knew you could swim. :eek: ). Once I got out, my rifle was invisible, all animations were invisible, and it was as if I was in 1st Grade playing pretend Army again. The only way to fix it was rejoining.

you weren't meant to be able to go as far out in the water that it would start the swimming animations. That's what broke it. :P A screenshot of the pond in question would be great so I can fix it up. :)

- Trusty

LocJope
07-28-2016, 02:56 AM
you weren't meant to be able to go as far out in the water that it would start the swimming animations. That's what broke it. :P A screenshot of the pond in question would be great so I can fix it up. :)

- Trusty

I'll try to find the pond again.

David Dire
07-28-2016, 02:58 AM

- Trusty

Think we could have a union pool party before that? ;)

TrustyJam
07-28-2016, 02:59 AM
Think we could have a union pool party before that? ;)

Sure! Have fun while it lasts. :)

- Trusty

LocJope
07-28-2016, 03:10 AM

LocJope
07-28-2016, 03:13 AM
Another dude and I just drowned, how morbid.

HWMHall
07-28-2016, 04:10 AM
The magical pond is bad news....I drowned several times in it. I also created a glitch which made it look like I was hopping and firing and produced lots of smoke. The pond in question is in the CSA drill camp walk towards the barn area in front of camp and it is the edge of the pond closest to camp. happy trails!

Hall