PDA

View Full Version : 4th Texas Infantry, Company C "Robertson Five Shooters"

WillTravis
07-28-2016, 01:29 AM
Texans! The time has come!

When Hood's Texas Brigade arrived in Richmond, Jefferson Davis greeted them with "Texans! The troops of other states have their reputations to gain, but the sons of the defenders of the Alamo have theirs to maintain. I am assured that you will be faithful to the trust."

Now, once again, you are asked to enlist. To oppose a government that seeks to strip you of your inalienable rights. To join the War of Rights.

This is a semi-casual company seeking active history fans, Texans, fun people, or all of the above. MAYBE even a couple Yankees to mix things up.

Ranks:
Enlisted:
Private
Corporal

NCOs:
Sergeant
First Sergeant

Comm. Officers:
Second Lieutenant
First Lieutenant.
Captain

Roster:
Captain- WillTravis
First Sgt.- WildGrape
Pvt.-Erick

TeteRex
07-28-2016, 02:30 AM
Huzzah for the 4th Texas!! Good luck boys!

P.S. Not to be a turd but Private isn't a Non Commissioned Officer rank it is simply a low level enlisted rank.

WillTravis
07-28-2016, 04:02 AM
Thank you. Turdness apreciated

A. P. Hill
07-28-2016, 11:53 AM
Welcome to the CSA!
Congrats!

J.Stockton
07-28-2016, 03:06 PM
‘I am glad to see it,’ he called out loudly enough for everyone nearby to hear him. ‘When you go in there, I wish you to give those men the cold steel–they will stand and fight all day, and never move unless you charge them.’ He continued: ‘The Texas brigade always has driven the enemy, and I want them to do it now. And tell them, General, that they will fight today under my eye–I will watch their conduct. I want every man of them to know I am here with them.’ As the battle lines surged around and past him, Lee, in the grip of great emotion, cried out, ‘Texans always move them!’

Gen. Robert E. Lee,Battle of the Wilderness May 5–7, 1864

WillTravis
07-29-2016, 05:23 AM
Going to be great to fight in the Brigade with you.

Grant97
07-29-2016, 12:01 PM
Best of luck!