PDA

View Full Version : I think my bayonet likes me... (also other bug)

LocJope
07-31-2016, 07:47 AM

Whenever I would spawn in as a 69th New York flag bearer, and got the Erin's Harp flag, I would be invisible to other players, but they could hear my voice, I can move around, but the flag was static and was bugged out, didn't see this or the image in the known bugs so I am posting it here. No, my bayonet was not fixed.

TrustyJam
07-31-2016, 08:15 AM

Whenever I would spawn in as a 69th New York flag bearer, and got the Erin's Harp flag, I would be invisible to other players, but they could hear my voice, I can move around, but the flag was static and was bugged out, didn't see this or the image in the known bugs so I am posting it here. No, my bayonet was not fixed.

The reason why your bayonet is bugged is cause you kneel while in melee mode which you won't be able to do in the future (it'll change your mode to fire mode). I haven't heard about or seen the invisible flag bearer though so I'll investigate that one. Thanks for the report! :)

- Trusty

TrustyJam
08-01-2016, 03:54 AM
I just verified the issue with the 69th NY flag bearer and fixed it for the next update. Thanks for the report. :)

- Trusty