PDA

View Full Version : Drill for YouTube video

WarriorofSparta
08-10-2016, 08:36 PM
Hey,

Im a Youtuber and looking to create a video on War of Rights soon and was just wondering when the next drill is scheduled as i'd like to record and showcase it on my channel if thats ok?

Thanks

TrustyJam
08-10-2016, 09:08 PM
Hey Warrior,

Welcome to the forum. :)

I'm sure we'll be able to gather a crowd - we just need a leader to sign up first. What sort of timezone would suit you the best?

- Trusty

LTC Philip A. Work
08-10-2016, 09:57 PM
Let us know when the 1st will help out. Either myself or one of our officers would be willing to take a leadership role if needed.

Also, we have drill nights every Monday at 7pm CST on the NA CSA server if that works for you.

WarriorofSparta
08-11-2016, 05:44 AM
Thanks alot guys. I live in the UK so BST is my timezone, and EU Servers is my best ping

FakeMessiah27
08-11-2016, 09:42 AM
The 42ndPA are planning a drill session for this weekend (probably on Saturday, 4 pm GMT, though it might change slightly) together with at least two other companies so far. We'll be starting at the basics and work our way up, so you and anybody else is more than welcome to join in, no previous experience required :).

Maximus Decimus Meridius
08-11-2016, 09:49 AM
The 42ndPA are planning a drill session for this weekend (probably on Saturday, 4 pm GMT, though it might change slightly) together with at least two other companies so far. We'll be starting at the basics and work our way up, so you and anybody else is more than welcome to join in, no previous experience required :).

4?! i thought 5 xD

i think we should talk again ^^

FakeMessiah27
08-11-2016, 10:23 AM
It's 4 GMT, 5 CET :)

Maximus Decimus Meridius
08-11-2016, 11:18 AM
sry didnt realise its gmt xD
*facepalm*

WarriorofSparta
08-11-2016, 11:33 AM

Awesome thanks! will do

Lyman Trumbull
08-11-2016, 02:02 PM
Awesome thanks! will do

Hope to see you there Warrior, I will try to get as many as my men to attend as possible, and I am sure that the 52nd NY and 42nd Pennsylvania will also be doing the same.

WarriorofSparta
08-11-2016, 02:33 PM
Hope to see you there Warrior, I will try to get as many as my men to attend as possible, and I am sure that the 52nd NY and 42nd Pennsylvania will also be doing the same.

fantastic